General Chanel Chat

PinkBasset

re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygreatlove
Thanks! I'm always worried of bronzers looking orange on me. I'm really leaning towards buying it. I'm still going to see if any counter near me has it so I can try first, but I'm wanting it so bad!

I hope you find some counter that you can try it!
yes.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Enjoy your huge haul, Hypathya!
drools.gif
The spring collection is awesome! It's a pity I never got to see Slate because my counters don't have it. Instead, we get Sand.

Thanks so much dear!!
th_kiss.gif

My mistake, I didn't get slate either, I got Sand. I think Slate was US market only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Wow, enjoy your haul Hypatha!! It sounds amazing
smiles.gif

It is!! Thanks sweetie!!
winkiss.gif

Odette1303

Re: Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour!!!

I saw the swatches on Temptalia's blog, and Cambon looks... well, deliciously beautiful is an understatement.
lol.gif
This could be my very first red lipstick.
yes.gif

Mademoiselle is also pretty, a nice everyday colour.

Hypathya

Re: Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour!!!

^ Oh yes!! Cambon looks truly delicious!!

I found Perle more daily wear for me.

MzzRach

I just got the Kaska Beige quad, and the Winter Nights quad. I am LOVING them both! I have not purchased any new Chanel in a while but I have a feeling that with these recent purchases and the new Rouge Coco lipsticks, I will be picking up a few things this year.
yes.gif

Hypathya

^ Enjoy your goodies dear!! I hope you get to increase your Chanel collection too.
yes.gif

greatscott2000

Hypathya, enjoy your haul!
I got these:
Khaki Dore
Trace eyeshadow
Imprevu blush
Empriente de Chanel
This is my first Chanel collection that I've indulged in and I'm so happy because everything is wearable.
I love the Empriente De Chanel but I don't want to smudge the golden CC's but- oh well.

Hypathya

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

^ You too hun!! Great things you picked up!!
I still remember my excitement over my first Chanel item and my first Chanel collection.
Do tell us how you find your goodies!

MzzRach

What is the Chanel beige lipliner that has been mentioned lately? Do I need look at this?

Rouge Coco lippies are launching in the US this week! I am so excited. Will post swatches once I pick some up.
yes.gif

shontay07108

I can't wait for the new lipsticks. I went to Macys Saturday to play with glossimers. I think I need some new ones. I also want the Mystic Eyes quad and maybe Kaska Beige, too.
I wore Imprevu blush for the first time today with Spiced Tea from Warm and Cozy. it was perfection. I felt so pretty. Look into this blush girls. I believe it's limited edition.

Miss QQ

^^ I love Imprevu! It is my favourite item from the Spring collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
What is the Chanel beige lipliner that has been mentioned lately? Do I need look at this?

Rouge Coco lippies are launching in the US this week! I am so excited. Will post swatches once I pick some up.
yes.gif

Thanks! I can't wait for your swatches!

The beige lipliner, Le Crayon Levres in Beige, is released in the Spring collection. I don't have it but I think it goes well with nude lipsticks. I only have Natural and I love it. The lipliner is smooth and creamy and makes my lipstick lasts longer.

Miss QQ

I got a mailer from Chanel that the Decalcomania sets are available only by reservation basis at my counter now! I have just made my reservation for a set. When I first read online that it is available for sale, I got very excited.
Would You Get a Chanel Tattoo? | MakeUp4All, Ladies Beauty

Now, I don't know if I would actually wear the tattoos. One set is S$105 for me, so if I don't wear them, at least I can keep it as a collector's item. What do you ladies think? Is it tacky to wear IRL?

Shadowy Lady

guys, the Bay in Canada is already selling the Rouge Coco and I went in today to check them out. These lipsticks are gorge!!! It took me an hour to narrow my list down to two. I got No.56 Teheran (love the name, Teheran is my hometown) and No.31. Cambon.

Teheran is a pinky coral. Kinda like Vicorian l/s but where Victorian looked horrid on me, this one is super flattering. It looks great on my lighter skin (NW25) right now but I'm sure it will be great with my summer tan too.

Cambon is a raspberry red and super pigmented. I say this one is a universally flattering shade. I have tones of red lipsticks (I think about 10) but none this pinky shade. It's super pretty.

Here are the swatches, taken in the bathroom though so they're sorta yellow
ssad.gif

IMG_0753.jpg

Teheran on the left and Cambon on the right.

You guys need to check these out! They apply very smoothly and pigmented and feel like nothing on the lips. I'm gonna go back later for Paris as well.

I have more photos in my blog if you're interested
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Thanks Saadeh! The shades I previewed were #23 and #32, and I think I am going to get both when they launch tomorrow.

Love these lipsticks!

Winthrop44

Nordstrom online has these up to order already. Too bad their swatches stink, I wouldn't have the slightest idea which to consider from them.

Shadowy Lady

It seems like I'm getting sucked into this Chanel addiction. I wanna try one of their foundation, I'm especially in Teint Innocence Compact Powder. My MA told me I'm prob shade 20 Clair.

Have you guys tried this foundation? What do you think of it?

MzzRach

Neiman Marcus is having their Beauty Event, so I decided to place an order for my first Rouge Coco lipsticks with them, and they are also doing free shipping with the code, BEAUTY.

I ordered Mademoiselle (the shade Vanessa is wearing in the promo image) and Rouge Orage. I am sure these are just the first of a few of these!
lol.gif

Miss QQ

From the swatches I'm attracted to Egerie because I'm craving for coral lips at the moment. Mademoiselle looks beautiful on Vanessa.

Latest posts