General Chanel Chat

shontay07108

re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

I just bought the chanel blush in Imprevu and it is gorgeous! No buyers remorse here. It's so shimmery, coppery, bronzey without looking dirty. It's amazing and perfect for summer. So glad I finally got my hands on it.

MzzRach

Re: Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour!!!

The promo image of Vanessa Paradis for the counter display is gorgeous:

64646_2_468-vi.jpg

Another promo image:

64646_1_468-vi.jpg

I am so excited for these lipsticks. I was so impressed with what I saw today. Can't wait until I can actually buy them!

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks, I'm excited!
th_DANCE.gif
Can't wait to try them myself! Do you remember if the lipsticks have any fragrance?

Winthrop44

I would love to know about fragrance too as I am very sensitive...I can't wear the Hydrabases because of the fragrance and I can barely tolerate the RAs. I'd love to be able to wear these.

MzzRach

I did not discern any noticeable fragrance in these, but then I am not too sensitive. If there is any fragrance, it is very mild. What I recall from trying these yesterday is that there was almost no scent at all.

The texture is lightweight but opaque, and very smooth.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

I see a few of these in my future. Fabulous.

As do I!

Winthrop44

^^ I third that! Can't wait to check these out! Have any of you tried their new beige liner?

Miss QQ

I tried the beige liner, and I love it but haven't bought it. I love their lip liners.

Trixxy

So excited for this launch next week. I saw temptalia had a review up and was inspired by her beautiful pix.

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygreatlove
So since some of you ladies seem like you really know you're Chanel
tong.gif
I was wondering what you thought of Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Make up base? (it used to be Le Bronze Universel but I'm sure you know that already haha) I have read really great reviews on it on makeupalley and seem some good reveiws on youtube, but since it's a little more pricey than other bronzers I just want to get as much info as possible on it. I've heard it even looks real nice on fair skintones, which I definately am. Anyways, thank you for any imput you have!

I really like it! I am NC15 and most bronzers are quite dark and orange for me, but with this one I don't have to worry. It's very natural looking and atleast on me, not a bit orange! Yay!
th_DANCE.gif
I buff it in and it goes on so creamy so one doesn't have to be expert in blending to use this one. And because it is so subtle too! It's also convenient if you have some tanning lines for example on shoulders/decoltee and you want to put a tube top you can buff this on the lighter parts of your skin to make it even. Works for me!
smiles.gif
I use it with the 190 or a kabuki brush. Hope this helps!

jad3

I saw this on temptalia as well! Am loving the bag and buttons!

Miss QQ

I read Temptalia's review. She said that there is a light vanilla rose scent. Sounds good to me.
smiles.gif
I like Mademoiselle and Legende from her swatches, but at the moment, I am more interested in getting a beige shade. My plan is to get a beige one first, and pick up another one later on. Or, whatever that calls my name when I see these lipsticks at my counter for the first time!
winks.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
I saw these lipsticks today at my local counter - the formula and colour range are drop dead gorgeous. They were not available for purchase yet as they will be launched on 25 February, but Oh. My. God. STUNNING. Colour, texture, I am loving this lipstick.

I see a few of these in my future. Fabulous.

OMG!! I'm soo jealous!!
When I went to my counter to pick up my goodies from Les Impressions I asked for this gorgeous lippies and I was told no Rouge Cocos for me until april
ssad.gif
cry.gif
crybaby.gif

As if it wasn't enough having to wait ages for Spring Color Forecast, now I must wait for my Rouge Cocos almost two more months!!!
th_crazy.gif

Quote:
The promo image of Vanessa Paradis for the counter display is gorgeous:

64646_2_468-vi.jpg

Another promo image:

64646_1_468-vi.jpg

I am so excited for these lipsticks. I was so impressed with what I saw today. Can't wait until I can actually buy them!

Thanks for the pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I read Temptalia's review. She said that there is a light vanilla rose scent. Sounds good to me.
smiles.gif
I like Mademoiselle and Legende from her swatches, but at the moment, I am more interested in getting a beige shade. My plan is to get a beige one first, and pick up another one later on. Or, whatever that calls my name when I see these lipsticks at my counter for the first time!
winks.gif

I've been so busy I haven't had any time to check further info or reviews. I'm rushing now to Temptalia's.
Yay!!
So excited!!
th_DANCE.gif

Hypathya

Disclaimer: This is going to be a huge post. I've been extra busy, then DH took me to a Valentine's weekend escapade and I came back to find you've had lots of fun and didn't want to miss it!!!
Finally last week I was able to pick up my goodies from Les Impressions!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm soo happy!! Here's what I've got:

Empreinte de Chanel highlighter,
Kaska Beige quad,
Torrent Ombre d'eau,
Imprevu Joues Contraste,
Futile l/g,
Maline l/g,
Particulieire n/p,
Innatendu n/p,
Khaki Dore crayon yeux,
Slate e/s,
Sillage e/s,
Trace e/s and
Canari aqualumiere gloss.

yahoo.gif

I've got no lippies since wasn't that impressed with the shades and am way more excited for the Coco Rouge ones!!

My Soleil Tan in Sunkissed must wait cause is sold out at my counter and didn't ask them to keep one for me.
ssad.gif
Hopefully they'll restock and then I'll get it.
yes.gif

I've been unable to use anything cause the OC collector in me needs to photograph it all before any use and last week was unable to. Now I'm unable to cause of the weather, so grey and cloudy...
angry.gif

Quote:
^^ Novelle Vague n/p is on my list!

On mine too!!
yes.gif

And the lip glosses of course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I just bought the chanel blush in Imprevu and it is gorgeous! No buyers remorse here. It's so shimmery, coppery, bronzey without looking dirty. It's amazing and perfect for summer. So glad I finally got my hands on it.

Isn't it gorgeous?? Chanel Joues Contraste are THE best blushes in this universe. You won't ever regret buying them.
winkiss.gif

Mygreatlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I really like it! I am NC15 and most bronzers are quite dark and orange for me, but with this one I don't have to worry. It's very natural looking and atleast on me, not a bit orange! Yay!
th_DANCE.gif
I buff it in and it goes on so creamy so one doesn't have to be expert in blending to use this one. And because it is so subtle too! It's also convenient if you have some tanning lines for example on shoulders/decoltee and you want to put a tube top you can buff this on the lighter parts of your skin to make it even. Works for me!
smiles.gif
I use it with the 190 or a kabuki brush. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I'm always worried of bronzers looking orange on me. I'm really leaning towards buying it. I'm still going to see if any counter near me has it so I can try first, but I'm wanting it so bad!

Miss QQ

Enjoy your huge haul, Hypathya!
drools.gif
The spring collection is awesome! It's a pity I never got to see Slate because my counters don't have it. Instead, we get Sand.

Counting down to Rouge Coco now!
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
OMG!! I'm soo jealous!!
When I went to my counter to pick up my goodies from Les Impressions I asked for this gorgeous lippies and I was told no Rouge Cocos for me until april
ssad.gif
cry.gif
crybaby.gif

As if it wasn't enough having to wait ages for Spring Color Forecast, now I must wait for my Rouge Cocos almost two more months!!!
th_crazy.gif

th_hug.gif
We will wait with you here!

I'm not sure when my counters will get Rouge Coco but I'm guessing March.
th_dunno.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
th_hug.gif
We will wait with you here!

I'm not sure when my counters will get Rouge Coco but I'm guessing March.
th_dunno.gif

th_kiss.gif
Thanks dear!!!

Hypathya

Quote:
Counting down to Rouge Coco now!
smiles.gif

Yay!!!
yahoo.gif

Latest posts