General Chanel Chat

Miss QQ

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Thanks! I'm glad that Chanel values me.
smiles.gif
After all, I spend a lot of my shopping budget on their beauty products. MAC didn't invite me to any of their launch parties during the period of about a year when I spent a lot on their products, much to my disappointment.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Thanks! I'm glad that Chanel values me.
smiles.gif
After all, I spend a lot of my shopping budget on their beauty products. MAC didn't invite me to any of their launch parties during the period of about a year when I spent a lot on their products, much to my disappointment.

I think with the MAC launch parties it is hit and miss, and often depends on the MA. Great to hear that Chanel is different there
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

hey girls
smiles.gif
question for you, does anyone have Rouge Noir in Rouge Coco formula? I've been eyeing it and want to pick it up in september. Does it looks like any MAC vampy shades like Kirsh, Night Violet or So Scarlet/Rougette? Or maybe MUFE new rouge intense in #48? (coz I got all those, lol
greengrin.gif
)

Thanks for the help, hope everyone is doing well

elegant-one

LADIES!!!!! I found a Chanel.com FREE ship code!!!!! NO WAITING until Sept 1 WOOT!

But you have to do it a certain way:

When you are ready to check out select the cheap ground shipping FIRST -
then add this code into the promo box - 0610NYLON

th_happy1.gif
Happy shopping!!!! I just ordered Fatale
greengrin.gif

Miss QQ

Happy shopping, ladies! I can't buy, but I can hear about you receiving your goodies earlier.
smiles.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Best of all, the collection Les Khakis will be available only in that store! I have pre-order all three already!
th_DANCE.gif
I thought we would not be getting the nps but what a pleasant surprise!

I'm so happy for you! Something tells me I won't be getting my hands on the khaki polish!

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
LADIES!!!!! I found a Chanel.com FREE ship code!!!!! NO WAITING until Sept 1 WOOT!

th_happy1.gif
greengrin.gif

Thanks Elegant! For some reason, I think if I get free shipping, I can load up my online cart
smiles.gif

Are you still loving Insolence?? I need to get couple Extrait glosses for sure.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
Thanks Elegant! For some reason, I think if I get free shipping, I can load up my online cart
smiles.gif

Are you still loving Insolence?? I need to get couple Extrait glosses for sure.

greengrin.gif
And yes! I love Insolence & all the colors I got. My Saks Chanel lady told me that they sold out of Fatale. I didn't get it the day I was there because I got Exces instead - so I HAD to have it.

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one

th_happy1.gif
greengrin.gif

Yay! Thanks dear! I've used this code before and didn't even think it might work again...but it did!

I ordered Exces and Emotive RA l/s and I think they'll be great for this Fall. My MAC FF haul will be tiny, so I was able to make room for 2 new Chanel goodies now...I can't wait to get them! In September I'll be picking up the "candy pink" duo of Insolence/Insolente and maybe more!
graucho.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Yay! Thanks dear! I've used this code before and didn't even think it might work again...but it did!

I ordered Exces and Emotive RA l/s and I think they'll be great for this Fall. My MAC FF haul will be tiny, so I was able to make room for 2 new Chanel goodies now...I can't wait to get them! In September I'll be picking up the "candy pink" duo of Insolence/Insolente and maybe more!
graucho.gif

greengrin.gif

I can be such a ditzy dumb dumb
tong.gif
but I tried that code before I made the hour 15 min. trip & could not get it to work - because I didn't select ground shipping first. But, then I got to go shopping & see all the colors in person which is great.

I hope you LOVE your Strawberry Jam my dear
th_wink3.gif

shontay07108

I decided to wear Chalys lipstick. for the first time today and I paired it with Mac's Flurry of Fun lipglass. It was gorgeous. I wish I had thought of that combo much sooner! I'm going to buy some more Rouge Allure lipsticks.

miss-lilly

I've been following this thread for quite a while but seeing that I obviously live in the only place in the world that hasn't received the fall collection yet, I don't have anything to add
angry.gif

Out of curiosity, are there any other countries that haven't gotten it yet?
We usually get stuff around the same time as the rest of Europe so I was wondering when the collection came out in Germany? Suzanne? Anyone?
th_dunno.gif

Almus

In Spain was released yesterday but just in one big shopping mall. Small cosmetics store don't have it yet.

I couldn't resist myself and I got Clair kohl (I was in a hurry, so no time for checking colours). I'll be back on Monday and I'll be taking Paradoxal and Taupe Gris e/s for sure, and I wanna try out any new RA =D

miss_dre

My work sent to the Chanel training school this passed Tuesday. OMG. All the stuff that is coming out between now and Christmas is absolutely to die for!! There is one thing that I am most excited about, and it is the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss. Have any of you seen/tried this yet?

It's a super glossy lipgloss, with absolutely no shimmer. It's richly pigmented, and sooo comfortable on the lips! There's Shea Butter and Canola Oil extracts in it, so it's very hydrating. It basically feels like a lipbalm, so nice!!

We were lucky and they gave us one, in the shade #55 Confidence. It's the perfect pink, a bit light, but very close to my natural lip color, it just makes my lips look perfectly done up. I would say it's a mix between Organdi Rose Rouge Coco and MAC Hue. Does that make sense? Haha. Anyways, there will be 9 colors, with only one of them being limited edition, and sadly, it's the #55, my fave.

The promo images for the new collections are also absolutely FABULOUS!! If you can befriend google and find them, you will be pleasantly surprised.

All in all, throughout that whole day I could hear my wallet crying from inside of my purse, because I will undoubtedly be spending alotttt in the upcoming months!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre
My work sent to the Chanel training school this passed Tuesday. OMG. All the stuff that is coming out between now and Christmas is absolutely to die for!! There is one thing that I am most excited about, and it is the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss. Have any of you seen/tried this yet?

Dang - I wanna go there
tong.gif
How awesome for you!

Yes, I bought mine on Saturday - they are truly gorgeous on! Plus, I just ordered Fatale today. For the life of me, I would have to go get the boxes to list which ones I got
nope.gif
ok, - The pink gloss, confidentielle gloss, exces & fatale glosses & rose np

stv578

Okay, recs for a light to mid tone plummy pink? It can be either a Rouge Allure or Coco, i like 'em both! I'm in the mood for a nice plummy pink!

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Okay, recs for a light to mid tone plummy pink? It can be either a Rouge Allure or Coco, i like 'em both! I'm in the mood for a nice plummy pink!

Hi Nora! Do you have Legende yet? It's sort of a mid-toned plummy pink on me........