General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I know. I've been checking off and on today, and nothing. I'm going to try to keep checking this weekend, but we are doing stuff, so we won't be home a lot.

I wish they'd put up the product photos for the Les Khakis already!

lol.gif
Every time I see you post, I'm thinking you're telling us that we can order. Train me like a dog, I swear
tong.gif

purrtykitty

Soho is up, Soho is up!! I already placed my order!!

Free shipping with 0810SHIP.

color_lover456

Quote:
Soho is up, Soho is up!! I already placed my order!!

Free shipping with 0810SHIP.

YAYAYAY!!!! What did you get?

i got:
highlight powder
strong np
steel np

but i'm pretty on the fence about everything else...i need to see pics of the quad, and lippies, does anyone know anything about what they look like yet?

color_lover456

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
lol.gif
Every time I see you post, I'm thinking you're telling us that we can order. Train me like a dog, I swear
tong.gif

hahha this time it was true!

Shypo

Either it's all out of stock, or they pulled it back down. I can't order anything
angry.gif

color_lover456

yea wtf i clicked submit and it said there's something wrong with my phone number, which i know there's not.

purrtykitty

Hmm...it's all pulling up for me as available. Keep tryin' ladies!!

I got both Steel and Strong for myself (plus ones for my CPs). I did do a second order for extra Steel and Strong since I know there's some international ladies here that are worried about missing out. I hope both my orders get filled...I did already get the confirmation e-mails. *crosses fingers and toes*

Shypo

Karin, will it let you put the quad in your cart? I don't get it....what is going on??

Edit: I figured it out - have to go in through the product section, not through the main page via SOHO....

Yippee!!!

color_lover456

yea the thing froze on me and i closed the window in frustration...i went back into the site and it won't let me log in, and when i try to add things in my cart the minute i scroll away from the page the items remove themselves....

arg arg arg i doubt many people know about this release...(actually i'm pretty sure it's just the 4 of us who are desperately trying right now) and yet the website can't handle this...kudos to the mac website for still existing during the marine life ordeal...

purrtykitty

Yep, no difficulties adding the product. Have you tried refreshing or closing and re-opening the page?

color_lover456

SWEET!!!! went through finally!!! after 4 tries and having to wait 5 minutes for each step of the checkout page to load...it might not have been 5 minutes but it seemed like it because i really wanted to secure those goodies...

added star glossimer onto my order of the highlight powder, strong and steel nps. i can't wait until this comes!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
what do u guys suggest, strong or steel np?

I think that depends on what you usually wear. Strong is going to be the most wearable, normal of the two, since it's a blackened red. Steel is a great alternative to black, but is the more trendy of the two.

shimmergrass

Quote:
I think that depends on what you usually wear. Strong is going to be the most wearable, normal of the two, since it's a blackened red. Steel is a great alternative to black, but is the more trendy of the two.

yeah, i cant decide, i can only pick 1 as i also want khaki vert later on!!!
decisions decision!!

i think steel is very unique!! i might just go for that

elegant-one

HOLY COW! I feel like a crazy person - the site was so darn crazy

I got
The quad
The face powder palette
Steel np

sweatdrop.gif

Shypo

Wahoo! Got my goodies and Emoi RAEdG.....hope I like it! I ordered the lippees and quad from SOHO......ugh. I'm on a serious no-buy. EEK!
cutey.gif

genduk26

ok, i use free shipping code. i only order strong & steel n/p. on checkout, total is $53.95. on summary, total is $46. am i doing wrong?
th_dunno.gif
i can click place order anytime i want but i get confused.

Latest posts