General Chanel Chat

purrtykitty

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Lol! It took me forever to submit my first order because I could not figure out the code, haha. The whole time I was thinking, "Please don't sell out, please don't sell out!!"

Now I'm thinking, "Please fulfill my orders, please fulfill my orders!!"

shimmergrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
a silly question, when does it ask for coupon code? is it after entering CC info?

oh i see the place to enter code now... sorry!!

purrtykitty

You enter the code on the very first page of checkout. There's a field below where you select shipping to put 0810SHIP. You have to press 'SUBMIT' underneath the field for the code to take.

shimmergrass

Thank You Ladies!!

Just placed an order for Steel np. i am so excited
it will be awesome color for fall/winter!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
Thank You Ladies!!

Just placed an order for Steel np. i am so excited
it will be awesome color for fall/winter!
smiles.gif

I am so giddy right now, it's pathetic!! I should NOT be this excited!! I can't wait to get the polishes and try them out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
Thanks Karin
winks.gif
i didn't see submit.

Lol, it took me three times going through almost the entire checkout process before I figured out you had to hit 'Submit' for the code to apply.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Lol! It took me forever to submit my first order because I could not figure out the code, haha. The whole time I was thinking, "Please don't sell out, please don't sell out!!"

Now I'm thinking, "Please fulfill my orders, please fulfill my orders!!"

^^^OMG exactly!

I couldn't get the code to work at first WHEN the site was actually working, then when I finially got the code submitted, the site froze.

Hubby tried to log on using explorer to order for me thinking maybe it was a browser issue -
lol.gif
craziness I say

So much for liar liar pants on fire for the 10th
angry.gif
girl_devil.gif
th_confused_new.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
Thanks Karin
winks.gif
i didn't see submit.

Geesh, I know about hitting the submit but in my
th_crazy.gif
I didn't the first 2 times

All this nervousness - over makeup
tong.gif

Winthrop44

Gotta say their web site kind of stinks. I didn't have problems this time but I do more than half the time I'm playing around on there. Anyway, I got Steel np, the quad, and the (hopefully pink beige) Rouge coco.

purrtykitty

^^And you'd think with it being that high-end of a brand they'd have better swatches, too.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Gotta say their web site kind of stinks. I didn't have problems this time but I do more than half the time I'm playing around on there. Anyway, I got Steel np, the quad, and the (hopefully pink beige) Rouge coco.

I had a cs lady on the phone after trying like 12 times & then all of the sudden the site started working. So I told her - you're Chanel - shouldn't your site work better than what it does?
tong.gif
She said they know there are issues
nope.gif

Anyhow - I completely forgot about the ls & gloss. I can't wait to hear if you like it. I just wish there was a good pic of them.

Honey&LemonGirl

Quote:
Have you actually seen the np irl Honey&LemonGirl? Would love to know if Strong is actually red or plum. The person who swatched in Australia:

Beauty Verdict: Chanel Soho Collection - now sold in Sydney

compared it to LM Avant Garde which is called aubergine/blackened plum in MUA reviews, and the bottle pic on Chanel.com and elsewhere looks like it would fit that description too, but in the Chanel video the collection creator calls it an almost black red??? I have enough blackened plums to last me a lifetime so I'd like to skip it if that's what it is.

I'd say it leans kind of plum, yeah (red-based). It's just that the promo pics made Strong look similar to how blue-based purple-y the Paradoxal promo pics looked a few months ago, and it made one of the quad eyeshadows look very strongly aqua too.

Shypo

Quote:
You enter the code on the very first page of checkout. There's a field below where you select shipping to put 0810SHIP. You have to press 'SUBMIT' underneath the field for the code to take.

Thanks, Karin - I could not for the life of me find where to put the code! They don't make it very intuitive, do they?! I ended up ordering a RAEdG to get my order to $150.....good thing I wanted it!

th_crazy.gif

Shypo

Quote:
^^ Did I see that you ordered Emoi? Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Yes!! I went back and forth between that and Fatale, and ultimately decided on Emoi....can't wait to get it, and will definitely let you know how I like it!!
yes.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
^^And you'd think with it being that high-end of a brand they'd have better swatches, too.

With the swatches they have of the Rouge coco line you'd think they don't want to sell them!

Shypo

Ditto on the site completely sucking wind, the customer service people being completely clueless, and their swatches being completely retarded. And yes, you would THINK that being a high-end brand, and with what they charge, they could throw some money at technology and GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!! MAN!
angry.gif

And I'm a bit cranky cuz Herc's had a pretty bad day......I'm hoping he'll feel better tomorrow. We've lost 2 cats on Labor Day (a couple of years apart) and it's our anniversary Monday (24th). I can't bear to lose another pet on that day....
weeping.gif

Winthrop44

Awwww...Labor Day has to be really hard for you then. Hope Herc will be feeling better over the weekend and that you have a wonderful anniversary!
th_cheerup.gif