General Chanel Chat

Miss QQ

Nora, glad you can use Kaska Beige and make it work! I haven't bought Taupe-Delicat yet!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
My mum loves their Rouge Hydrabase lipsticks. Before she had those, her lips were super dry. They were flaking and peeling and it was just not nice. She tried so many lip balms and nothing worked. I bought the Chanel Hydrabase lipstick randomly and within a few days, it had sorted her lips out.
thmbup.gif

I agree with Eugenia, she should try Rouge Coco too. I find them more moisturizing than Hydrabase, which were a little dry for me. I have dry lips but they are not flaking because I apply l/s, l/g or balm constanty. But I love the colours of Hydrabase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Why don't you give Chanel Mousse Comfort and Lotion Comfort a try. The Solution Desesstresante I adore so much and totally saved my skin during PhD and moving to this dry city, it's no longer available
cry.gif
. But I do think that cleanser and tonic could help you. They're meant to sooth, gently hydrate and depollut stressed and sensitive skin. Ask for some samples or to try with them at the cabin during your next visit at a Chanel counter.

Sadly, Rouge Hydrabase it's discontinued!! But your mom should give Rouge Coco a try!!
th_wink3.gif

I use them.
love.gif
They smell so good and cleanse my skin without drying it, leaving my face soft and smooth! Oh I forgot to check out the Solution Desestresante, will check it out, maybe there are still left over stocks.

I have three Rouge Hydrabase only and they are all roses - Rose Drop, Rose Flamingo, Rose Rebelle. Love them all!
heart.gif
I have a few test cards and I love all the colours! My favourite one is Simply Pink, but I never bought a full sized of it. Do you have it?
winks.gif
There is something special about Rouge Hydrabase, all the colours are neutral and work on all skintones.

mrslid

Quote:
Sorry I can't help you... I have a huge stash of Hydrabases and still very few RC. If I'm near a counter next weekend I'll be glad to swatch them both for you!!
kissy.gif

Very few RC's.....the horror!!! LOL They are so amazing. Of course I never tried the HB so maybe you aren't missing a thing. THANKS!!

RedRibbon

Quote:
Hi dear!!
th_kiss.gif

That would be heaven, a world were we all had J12!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Hi Meg!!
kissy.gif

It's my pleasure to be able to help.
winkiss.gif

Why don't you give Chanel Mousse Comfort and Lotion Comfort a try. The Solution Desesstresante I adore so much and totally saved my skin during PhD and moving to this dry city, it's no longer available
cry.gif
. But I do think that cleanser and tonic could help you. They're meant to sooth, gently hydrate and depollut stressed and sensitive skin. Ask for some samples or to try with them at the cabin during your next visit at a Chanel counter.

Cristalline loose powder it's not the same as Poudre Universelle Libre. Cristalline is transparent with sheen and Poudre Universelle it's a coloured loose powder, gives a natural matte finish and it's gorgeous on it's own on a bare face. When I don't have enough time to do a full face I put just PU on and I look pretty decent.

You should give puple or burgundy mascara a try, you'll love it. It'll bring out your eyes. I do it when I don't have enough time to do my eyes properly. It's simple but effective!!
winkiss.gif

girlhaha.gif
You're gorgeous, elegant!!

Hi Nora!!
th_kiss.gif
I'm glad to help!!

Sadly, Rouge Hydrabase it's discontinued!! But your mom should give Rouge Coco a try!!
th_wink3.gif

Hi Sadeeh!!
th_hug.gif
Hope you're fine now!! Those are awesome picks for your next visit to the Chanel counter. What do you think of Madmoiselle, Cambon, Gabrielle or Paris RC?

th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
Thank you so much for telling me this!

She has just finished her most recent one so I will get her a few backups.

Miss QQ

Temptalia did a FOTD with the Soho collection and I love the look. Love the quad very much. Sabrina also have swatches of Steel and Strong. I want Steel! Our Karin has swatches of Star! I don't have Futile so I want Star.

Looks like I may not buy Teint Innocence next because there will be a new foundation in October/November!

http://www.makeup4all.com/new-chanel...ua-foundation/

The model is gorgeous!

User38

I have Teint Innocence.. but it doesn't give me much coverage.. Lumiere, good but not ahhhh fantastic.. Vitalumiere, better but not the best... I have a huge foundation problem. I am now using the kidnapped MAC Prolongwear.. so far, so good
smiles.gif

lots of Rouge Coco's in my stash.. MAdemoiselle amongst them, Genial, and the messed up pink ones.. lol.

who needs a swatch of Mademoiselle.. I have lost track of this thread

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Miss QQ, I also skip the brown shade in the Kaska Beige quad and it looks okay. I've actually been using the Taupe Delicat duo for a week straight now, because it's just so quick and easy to use!

That's exactly what I was hoping for with the Taupe Duo! I can't wait to get it...should be here today!

th_happy1.gif

Quote:
Hi Meg!!
kissy.gif

It's my pleasure to be able to help.
winkiss.gif

cry.gif

Cristalline loose powder it's not the same as Poudre Universelle Libre. Cristalline is transparent with sheen and Poudre Universelle it's a coloured loose powder, gives a natural matte finish and it's gorgeous on it's own on a bare face. When I don't have enough time to do a full face I put just PU on and I look pretty decent.

Hi hun!
friends.gif

I actually really like the NARS skincare items I'm using now (took a while to find a new routine!), but I'm hoping to get samples of a few Chanel items down the line to see how they work for me. I'll be sure to try the ones you've suggested...thank you!
heart.gif

Perfect! I'll give the Poudre Universelle a try, it sounds just awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
That was actually pretty quick though! They got the package to Omaha faster than it took to actually order it!!!

th_roll1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Looks like I may not buy Teint Innocence next because there will be a new foundation in October/November!

New Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation | MakeUp4All, Ladies Beauty

The model is gorgeous!

Oh man...more foundation to try!
lol.gif

Thanks for this link and info, I'll be sure to keep my eyes open and try this one when it's released.

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I'm another fan of Mademoiselle - just a great universal shade. I also love Rouge Orage, which I don't hear much chat about. It's such a lovely, face brightening shade.

Do you think Rouge Orage would be similar to MAC Hot Tahiti. I tried looking at Karla's swatches and it seems close? I just dug out Hot Tahiti this morning for "fall" and forgot how much I love the shade! It would be lovely to have that shade in the RC formula I adore...or maybe I should just be using my Hot Tahiti LOL

mrslid

Quote:
Temptalia did a FOTD with the Soho collection and I love the look. Love the quad very much. Sabrina also have swatches of Steel and Strong. I want Steel! Our Karin has swatches of Star! I don't have Futile so I want Star.

The model is gorgeous!

AGGGGHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO. Now thanks to Temptalia my SoHo lemming has come back with fierce avengance. I NEED IT!!!! Why can't they have it on NM's site so I can order to Canada? *cries* Someone mentioned the SoHo blush/highlighter being at the Holts in Toronto still but it is so much more expensive in Canada and they want like $11 shipping or something and didn't have anything else I want. I NEED the SoHo powder, Stunning RC and the Quad. I have nothing like any of them. Why oh why is life so cruel?
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

My Les Khakis have arrived (although order #2 was delayed for some reason...here tomorrow, though)!! Sooo much prettier in person. Pictures will be up on my blog shortly, and I'll do swatches tomorrow.
smiles.gif

Oh, and there are now rumors that Nordies will be receiving the Soho collection.

Sass

I didn't make it to Fashion's Night Out or the opening of Chanel...sick. I'm still sick. Anyway, I hope to go this weekend. I need that Soho de Chanel in my life.

I think I heart Chanel as much I heart MAC now. Exciting.

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
I didn't make it to Fashion's Night Out or the opening of Chanel...sick. I'm still sick. Anyway, I hope to go this weekend. I need that Soho de Chanel in my life.

I think I heart Chanel as much I heart MAC now. Exciting.

Hope you feel better soon!
tong.gif
A prescription for Chanel should be the right medicine...or atleast something to look forward to when you feel well enough to do some shopping!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
lol.gif
Then I have none that you have as well.

lol.gif
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
Very few RC's.....the horror!!! LOL They are so amazing. Of course I never tried the HB so maybe you aren't missing a thing. THANKS!!

nonono.gif
When you have +60 Chanel lipsticks (Infrarouges, Hydrabases, Aqualumieres, Rouge Allures & Rouge Coco) ... and near 30 from other brands, it's not a big tragedy!!
girlhaha.gif

Quote:

The model is gorgeous!

That foundation sounds nice!!
yes.gif
And the model it's beyond pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Hi hun!
friends.gif

I actually really like the NARS skincare items I'm using now (took a while to find a new routine!), but I'm hoping to get samples of a few Chanel items down the line to see how they work for me. I'll be sure to try the ones you've suggested...thank you!
heart.gif

Perfect! I'll give the Poudre Universelle a try, it sounds just awesome!

th_kiss.gif
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
Thank you so much for telling me this!

She has just finished her most recent one so I will get her a few backups.

You're welcome. Try to do it asap, they are no longer available here at any counter!!
winkiss.gif

ginlovesmac

I just got my first ever Chanel nail polish and I am AMAZED! I got Rouge Fatal, and it's a gorgeous red, the name is perfect. It goes on like a dream, I gotta say I'm sold on these nail polishes, I'm thinking of getting rose confidentiel next =D

mikri75

I just received my Khaki Rose and Khaki Vert!!!
yahoo.gif
They ARE fabulous!!!! OMG I never thought I would find the perfect nude(for me), khaki rose is it!! It almost gives me mannequin hands.
th_DANCE.gif
I'll try to get pictures up soon! Now I hope that khaki Brun does come out in stores in Nov. I might have to go check it out!

I love this!!!!! YAY!!
D

Latest posts