General Chanel Chat

Camnagem

Have you seen the Chanel robot video Amy posted on Café Makeup?
I LOVE the Chanel robot!
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Meg -- that is so funny! Maybe we should offer to send them links of all of the online articles about the Rouge Coco Shines LOL!

elegant-one

OhMYgosh meg
rofl.gif
hmm.gif
cry.gif
holy cow what is wrong with them! I know that if I owned a company like Chanel, it would be protocol that everyone knows the product lines, current & upcoming.

Michelle - thats funny! I wonder how they would respond.

Trina J Makeup

I use the the VITALUMIÈRE foundation shades in my kit. It has a dewy finish and gives your skin a subtle glow. It is a bit pricey but it should last you for a bit if it's just for personal use.

Hope this helps :)

Shypo

So they're spending all this time and money on 'Chanel Confidential' and their CSRs don't even know what products are coming out. SO INCREDIBLY LAME! I expect to know just a tad more than my typical MUA for any given line, just because I spend so much time on these boards and blogs. But for crying out loud. Do some product education people!!! It's times like this that I really wish I didn't like the makeup so much - I would totally boycott them! I'm just glad I have someplace like Nordie's to get my stuff (though their inventory leaves a WHOLE lot to be desired!) - and a wonderful MAC MUA who always has her eyes open for me with other brands (she's how I managed to snag 2 Boys when Nordie's got them).

I think I'm starting to get a little pickier too......rather than 'having to have' the latest and greatest Chanel (cosmetic) stuff in general, I'm going to try to pick the unusual item - something that isn't similar to what I already have. We'll see how that works for me
girlhaha.gif
. There are so many other HE brands out there with goodies to offer - I think I'm going to spread it around a bit more. There is just no excuse for Chanel's poor service and uninformed representatives - in-store or in CS. They get away with way too much.

Winthrop44

If you want accurate info from them don't call, e-mail them thru the little form on the web site. I've never found any of the answers I've gotten that way to be lacking.

User38

ty shimmergrass..

I know I said it before but I would rather have a toothache than deal with Chanel CS.
lmao.gif

shimmergrass

i just saw Lisa ELdridge's video on you tube and she is going to be posting content on the new Chanel COnfidential website. I am happy for her, she is so talented! looking forward to some nice tutorials and product usage videos!

Nzsallyb

hello ladies, poking my head in here! am starting to get myself into some chanel!! but hideous hideous prices in New Zealand. i used to work at a store that had chanel, and occasionally had to cover at the counter when i was student...........why did i not take advantage of my discount ergh!!

NZ hardly gets any of the collections in tho, we never ever get the summer collection grrrrr

Miss QQ

wavey.gif
Hi Sally! Welcome to the chanel thread! We love her makeup! Yeah NZ should get all the collection every season! You also don't get the full Christmas collection, right? Don't forget to check out the other threads in the chanel forum!

Latest posts