General Chanel Chat

walkingdead

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF] What a beautiful gift, and a great friend.  ENJOY WD!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I think you'll love JC blush, Malice--it's a classic,  Fougueuse is a gorgeous pink, one of my favs, and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Convoitise IDO is such a pretty gold e/s.[/COLOR]
Thank you Meddy!

xfarrax

Caved and bought tisse venetien last week here are a couple of pics for those interested....
8406af82_image.jpeg
d02a6481_image.jpeg

urbis

Caved and bought tisse venetien last week here are a couple of pics for those interested....
8406af82_image.jpeg
d02a6481_image.jpeg
This palette is made for you Ps. People says that Chanel makes reds like no one else, but I think this firm also makes greens like no one else

xfarrax

OMG! Beautiful! What's on your lips?
Thanks for all your amazing comments guys :D I'm wearing charlotte tilbury lipstick in Hepburn honey, with the tilbury lip cheat in iconic nude as a lip liner, also defined the edges a bit more with my eyebrow pencil from mac in deep brunette :)

walkingdead

Thanks for all your amazing comments guys :D I'm wearing charlotte tilbury lipstick in Hepburn honey, with the tilbury lip cheat in iconic nude as a lip liner, also defined the edges a bit more with my eyebrow pencil from mac in deep brunette :)
Thanks X! I love how it looks on you

Yazmin

I'll soon become the owner of two Chanel blushes: Canaille and Plum Attraction. I'm hoping to get my store pick-up confirmation today.

laurennnxox

I went to Nordstrom yesterday to pick up the RAV from the Spring collection. I have never tried the RAV formula before, and I really love it! Perhaps more than my TFs, and Chanel is a bit more affordable :) Anyway, didn't like how the spring color looked on me, and ended up with #40, La Sensuelle. I loooove it! Beautiful deep red!! I am going out with friends, so we will see how well the formula wears :)

Medgal07

I'm wearing charlotte tilbury lipstick in Hepburn honey, with the tilbury lip cheat in iconic nude as a lip liner, also defined the edges a bit more with my eyebrow pencil from mac in deep brunette
smiles.gif
Awesome. I love Hepburn Honey---that's the only CT lippie that I own.

Medgal07

Anyway, didn't like how the spring color looked on me, and ended up with #40, La Sensuelle. I loooove it! Beautiful deep red!! I am going out with friends, so we will see how well the formula wears
smiles.gif
Which spring color did you try Lauren? I'm sure La Sensuelle looks amazing on you.

Latest posts