General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  Oh yes!   Good call AWS-------I forgot about Rouge Allure Luminous Intense,Fougueuse (Bright Pink) 138, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]La Diva[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF](Electric Pink)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]44[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Allure Luminous Intense,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Craquante[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF](Luminous Pink)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]146.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]  I totally ignored the pinks-----some of my favs!!!  I don't think I have the other 2 that you referenced.[/COLOR]
Whaaaaat lol I usually wear Excentrique with YSL Bleus Lumière Incandescente, Excentrique and Enjouee is at the end
f08e6fb0_20150605_183020.jpeg
I have yet to try a RAV I only wanted La Ravissante but it was long gone Insaisissable can be a positively juicy neon applied straight from the tube, yum! [@]laurennnxox[/@], any of Medgal's recs (any of them at all) would look great on you! [@]Medgal07[/@] did you get Virevolante?

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] AWS!!!!  HOW DID YOU LET ME MISS VIERVOLTANTE?????:yaay: I've been asleep at the wheel!!!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Yikes!!![/COLOR] :haha:  
Lol! La Perle didn't pique my interest. Only just noticed Virevolante again while browsing, after having seen Sabrina's review a while back

MissTania

Oh yes! Good call AWS-------I forgot about Rouge Allure Luminous Intense,Fougueuse (Bright Pink) 138, Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Diva (Electric Pink)
44 and Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Craquante (Luminous Pink) 146.

I totally ignored the pinks-----some of my favs!!! I don't think I have the other 2 that you referenced.
Nice suggestions Ladies!

I must show my support for the ones I have: RAV 44 La Diva, 49 La Petillante and I must add L'ecletante (this can be very neon, I use a mauvey pink liner just on the lip line to tone it down) and one of my favourites, 37 L'Exuberante.

http://flowersinsteadoflemons.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-lexuberante.html

RAV's are the longest lasting in my experience.

As for the regular RA's, I do love Fougueuse (aka Fougy) and I need to show it some love! Exaltee is also a favourite for a stunning elegant fuschia.

For a bright pink red, Palpitante looks amazing - I missed out due to it being sold out, might have to enquire again soon!

http://femaledaily.com/blog/2013/09/09/lipstick-monday-rouge-allure-102-palpitante/

Good luck choosing!

Medgal07

Nice suggestions Ladies!

I must show my support for the ones I have: RAV 44 La Diva, 49 La Petillante and I must add L'ecletante (this can be very neon, I use a mauvey pink liner just on the lip line to tone it down) and one of my favourites, 37 L'Exuberante.

http://flowersinsteadoflemons.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-lexuberante.html

RAV's are the longest lasting in my experience.

As for the regular RA's, I do love Fougueuse (aka Fougy) and I need to show it some love! Exaltee is also a favourite for a stunning elegant fuschia.

For a bright pink red, Palpitante looks amazing - I missed out due to it being sold out, might have to enquire again soon!

http://femaledaily.com/blog/2013/09/09/lipstick-monday-rouge-allure-102-palpitante/

Good luck choosing!
wavey.gif
Hello Miss Tania. I've missed you. I hope all is well, and thank you so much for the lipstick nod!!!!

Medgal07

I mentioned a box that Chanel sent to my alternate home address (we reside in 2 different states) which I NEVER use for shipping because I spend nearly 100% of my time in what I'll call my home state. I retrieved the package and it was just a little complimentary gift from Chanel. Go figure!!! It was samples of Chanel No5 fragrance, the Micro Serum and Vitalumière Aqua.

Medgal07

I just ordered ROUGE ALLURE INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR VIREVOLTANTE 158 - from the only place that seemed to have---Chanel.com.
I blame AWS for pressuring me into this!! Well if sorta kinda felt like pressure.
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif

Vineetha

I just ordered ROUGE ALLURE INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR VIREVOLTANTE 158 - from the only place that seemed to have---Chanel.com.
I blame AWS for pressuring me into this!! Well if sorta kinda felt like pressure.
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
Meddy you are so delicate when it comes to makeup!!
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72 I love perfume samples and have a ton! I keep them in a bowl and try to use a different scent everyday.

I love TF Velvet Orchid though and had to buy it!

I said I was going to stop getting samples because I'm being overrun by them. I've poured the fragrances over light bulbs while the lamp is off. Then when I turn the lamp on later the fragrance permeates the room. Of course it has back-fired when it was a scent that I wasn't particularly fond of.
lol.gif

I think I'm treating myself to TF Jasmine Rouge for my BD next month. I'm just obsessed with it.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I just [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] ROUGE ALLURE INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR VIREVOLTANTE 158 - from the only place that seemed to have---Chanel.com.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I blame AWS for pressuring me into this!!  Well if sorta kinda felt like pressure.[/COLOR] :haha: :kiss:
Meddy you are so delicate when it comes to makeup!! :lmao:
   :lol: :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Yes.  So you'd better handle me with care.  A girl could end up in a psych ward with all this pressure.[/COLOR]
Lol no psych ward, maybe a Chanel boutique
I've had a positive experience with Chanel Noir. It lasts quite awhile on me.
Another VO fan!

awickedshape

Are there any other beauty items you were looking for, [@]meka72[/@]? Just in case you had planned to pick up anything in addition to Virevolante, NM has their Camp Gorgeous promo on. I don't usually like the bags but this year's bags look cute! Edit: I saw Virevolante on NM last night with some of the La Perle collection items and now I'm not seeing it there :/

Latest posts