General Chanel Chat

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72
I plan to order Virevoltante on Friday from Chanel.com. I need to figure out what else to buy because I refuse to pay for shipping (and I don't even know how much shipping is). Lol.

​I was disappointed that I couldn't find it elsewhere, especially for Ebates/MrRebates. I ordered a nail polish that I was going to purchase anyway to avoid the shipping
charges. There's just something about having to pay for shipping that just feels all wrong. I'd rather pay for more makeup than be subjected to shipping charges.

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72 I think that NM has most of the items from the collection except the lipsticks and gloss. When I order from Chanel.com on Friday, I may pick up a nail polish or another lipstick.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Nordies to exchange a Mac lipstick for a Chanel lipstick (Insaissaible/La Petillante/Insoumise). So I might add one of the lipsticks that I don't buy tomorrow at Nordies to the Chanel order on Friday.

All great choices Meka----not to mention the quality!!!!

ashievic

Meddy you are so delicate when it comes to makeup!!
lmao.gif

lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
Yes. So you'd better handle me with care. A girl could end up in a psych ward with all this pressure.
But the down side in the psych ward you are not allowed sharp objects, underwire bras, ear buds, or anything else that might be a danger....so death by lipstick????

ashievic

I just ordered ROUGE ALLURE INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR VIREVOLTANTE 158 - from the only place that seemed to have---Chanel.com.
I blame AWS for pressuring me into this!! Well if sorta kinda felt like pressure.
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
I never pay for shipping from Chanel. Not sure they charge, if you are a registered customer. Plus they ship fast, as in really fast. I order on Monday, I will have by Wed at the latest. Yes, it is coming from TN distribution center, so IL is not that far.

Medgal07

But the down side in the psych ward you are not allowed sharp objects, underwire bras, ear buds, or anything else that might be a danger....so death by lipstick????
That's okay----I'll tell them that my lipsticks are my friends & family & I need them to stay close. That should get me a padded room and makeup sponges.
greengrin.gif

ashievic

My Mama would always say when my brother and I were driving her nuts she wanted to go to South Elgin.Which was a mental hospital. But then she remembered she wouldn't be allowed to have scissors. She is an avid needlepointer, and that is why she wanted to go there in the first place. To stitch and listen to classical music and not listen or deal with children.

charismafulltv

I am the same as you. I'm too cheap to get a full bottle! I got tons of free samples even using them everyday I still won't be able to use them all. Lol.

hitchcockblonde

As long as you're not buying perfume or nail polish you can use the code INTHEBAG for free overnight shipping no minimum. At least you should be able to lol. It still worked the last time I checked.

Medgal07

My Mama would always say when my brother and I were driving her nuts she wanted to go to South Elgin.Which was a mental hospital. But then she remembered she wouldn't be allowed to have scissors. She is an avid needlepointer, and that is why she wanted to go there in the first place. To stitch and listen to classical music and not listen or deal with children.
lmao.gif
I think I'd get along very well w/your Mama!!!

Medgal07

I never pay for shipping from Chanel. Not sure they charge, if you are a registered customer. Plus they ship fast, as in really fast. I order on Monday, I will have by Wed at the latest. Yes, it is coming from TN distribution center, so IL is not that far.
Oh I totally love how fast they ship. I am a registered customer---I guess that's why I get little boxes from them
from time to time. They free ship for orders >$50

MissTania

wavey.gif
Hello Miss Tania. I've missed you. I hope all is well, and thank you so much for the lipstick nod!!!!
wavey.gif
Hi Meddy, I've missed you too!

I've been on the MAC threads a little bit, I haven't been too excited about anything HE since Dior Tie Dye.

Just mentioning all of those lippies was a good reminder to use them lol
girlhaha.gif

All is well, how are you?

I have been trying to restrain myself lately, but I have my eye on the Chanel pinkish cheek stick, the pink and orange stripe powder, and the new shade #25 of Les Beiges looks pretty good too
icon_eek.gif
I hear that these Les Beiges powders do a great job blurring, have you tried them?

Did you get any cheek sticks? If so, what do you think of them? The packaging does look amazing, and when I swatched the pink one it was a beautiful texture. I'm interested in the ones coming for Dior Fall too.

Medgal07

wavey.gif

I've been on the MAC threads a little bit, I haven't been too excited about anything HE since Dior Tie Dye.

girlhaha.gif

I have been trying to restrain myself lately, but I have my eye on the Chanel pinkish cheek stick, the pink and orange stripe powder, and the new shade #25 of Les Beiges looks pretty good too
icon_eek.gif
I hear that these Les Beiges powders do a great job blurring, have you tried them?

Did you get any cheek sticks? If so, what do you think of them? The packaging does look amazing, and when I swatched the pink one it was a beautiful texture. I'm interested in the ones coming for Dior Fall too.
Likewise---so many products, so little time!!!
girlhaha.gif
​I'm great thanks! I've stopped trying to reign it in----it's
hopeless at this point, so I'm just having fun.

I just got the Les Beiges Powder 02, Mariniere on Friday and it's absolutely lovely, and yes the blurring effect is
amazing---it makes my skin look flawless. I also purchased the pink blush stick but I have not yet worn it. Today,
in a moment of weakness I ordered one of the NPs. So much for skipping this collection, which was my original
intent. Now I'm really glad I didn't.

I plan to look into the Dior blush sticks---way too many beautiful things calling my name!
sigh.gif

MissTania

Likewise---so many products, so little time!!!
girlhaha.gif
​I'm great thanks! I've stopped trying to reign it in----it's
hopeless at this point, so I'm just having fun.

I just got the Les Beiges Powder 02, Mariniere on Friday and it's absolutely lovely, and yes the blurring effect is
amazing---it makes my skin look flawless. I also purchased the pink blush stick but I have not yet worn it. Today,
in a moment of weakness I ordered one of the NPs. So much for skipping this collection, which was my original
intent. Now I'm really glad I didn't.

I plan to look into the Dior blush sticks---way too many beautiful things calling my name!
sigh.gif
I still have products I have had for months which I haven't even swatched at home let alone worn out
icon_eek.gif
I am going to ensure I try everything this week, at home at least!

I've been pretty hopeless with attempts at restraint for the most part
girlhaha.gif
It's always just a matter of time.

It's encouraging to hear your review of the stripey powder, thank you! I think I'll end up with the 3 stripe powder in 01, and the pink cheek stick...I noticed the Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in #25 is not available on the Chanel USA site, it's listed as LE here:

http://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-les-beiges-collection-summer-2015.html

I tried it at the counter and it looked nice.

Make the calls stop!
sigh.gif

Speaking of beautiful products...some more info about Fall 2015:

http://chicprofile.com/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-collection.html

ashievic

wavey.gif
Hello Miss Tania. I've missed you. I hope all is well, and thank you so much for the lipstick nod!!!!
wavey.gif

girlhaha.gif

icon_eek.gif

If you are looking for retrain, this is the wrong sandbox!!!! We enable each other to make sense of our quest for incredible makeup!!!!

ashievic

I am pretty safe for this collection. Brown and orange not my thing. The two funky nail polishes might have to come home with me.

Latest posts