General Chanel Chat

charismafulltv

The JC!!! Want, need :eyelove:
223cafda_image.jpeg
I want this!!!

ashievic

Too dark for this Pink Casper, but I am sure it will be lovely on others!!!! JC's are to die for!!!!! I hope you all enjoy them!!!!!

Prettypackages

I still have products I have had for months which I haven't even swatched at home let alone worn out:shock: I am going to ensure I try everything this week, at home at least! I've been pretty hopeless with attempts at restraint for the most part :haha: It's always just a matter of time. It's encouraging to hear your review of the stripey powder, thank you! I think I'll end up with the 3 stripe powder in 01, and the pink cheek stick...I noticed the Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in #25 is not available on the Chanel USA site, it's listed as LE here: http://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-les-beiges-collection-summer-2015.html I tried it at the counter and it looked nice. Make the calls stop!:sigh: Speaking of beautiful products...some more info about Fall 2015: http://chicprofile.com/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-collection.html
223cafda_image.jpeg
beautiful!

Dolly Snow

I still have products I have had for months which I haven't even swatched at home let alone worn out:shock: I am going to ensure I try everything this week, at home at least! I've been pretty hopeless with attempts at restraint for the most part :haha: It's always just a matter of time. It's encouraging to hear your review of the stripey powder, thank you! I think I'll end up with the 3 stripe powder in 01, and the pink cheek stick...I noticed the Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in #25 is not available on the Chanel USA site, it's listed as LE here: http://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-les-beiges-collection-summer-2015.html I tried it at the counter and it looked nice. Make the calls stop!:sigh: Speaking of beautiful products...some more info about Fall 2015: http://chicprofile.com/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-collection.html
223cafda_image.jpeg
I'm very excited for this collection

ashievic

I have reached the point unless it is a LE, or of course Mr. Ford item, I don't rush and buy it. I can't afford to purchase the complete collections of new releases of my fav lines since they all seem to come out at the same time. So my list for Chanel Blue Note has been reduced unless it is LE, I can and will wait. My parent's always said August/September was worse then Christmas for bills. With school starting, clothes, supplies, sports, and real estate taxes all due then. I am now dealing with the same thing, ugh. I am getting old.

Medgal07

I still have products I have had for months which I haven't even swatched at home let alone worn out
icon_eek.gif
I am going to ensure I try everything this week, at home at least!

I've been pretty hopeless with attempts at restraint for the most part
girlhaha.gif
It's always just a matter of time.

It's encouraging to hear your review of the stripey powder, thank you! I think I'll end up with the 3 stripe powder in 01, and the pink cheek stick...I noticed the Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in #25 is not available on the Chanel USA site, it's listed as LE here:

http://chicprofile.com/2015/05/chanel-les-beiges-collection-summer-2015.html

I tried it at the counter and it looked nice.

Make the calls stop!
sigh.gif

Speaking of beautiful products...some more info about Fall 2015:

http://chicprofile.com/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-collection.html

icon_eek.gif
That's interesting----and a new shade no less! Everything looks so tempting----thanks for the links-------I think
girlhaha.gif
thud.gif

Medgal07

I have reached the point unless it is a LE, or of course Mr. Ford item, I don't rush and buy it. I can't afford to purchase the complete collections of new releases of my fav lines since they all seem to come out at the same time. So my list for Chanel Blue Note has been reduced unless it is LE, I can and will wait. My parent's always said August/September was worse then Christmas for bills. With school starting, clothes, supplies, sports, and real estate taxes all due then. I am now dealing with the same thing, ugh. I am getting old.
......and what a privilege that is!!!!
girlhaha.gif
​Think of the alternative.

ashievic

......and what a privilege that is!!!!
girlhaha.gif
​Think of the alternative.
You know you are getting old when you no longer think your parent's are dumb.....vs younger when you thought you were so much smarter then they were!!!!

Medgal07

I didn't realise there already was a Fall thread! I had a look and I agree the quad looks very different - it looks like a computer image there as opposed to a photo and much darker. In the pic I posted, the blush looks much lighter than the lovely image from @Vineetha, which to me looks like a computer image not a photo. I can't wait to see more pics to work out how the blush in particular will look!
Lol, I expect nothing less!

Thanks for the pic, Chanel have done it again!
heart.gif

wavey.gif
Good to see you here Dolly!

Yes, which makes me want to get it even more as my first one! Lol, you're welcome
girlhaha.gif

Quote:

I want the JC too, it looks so unique and pretty! Chanel always finds a way to make us keep buying the JC's
icon_eek.gif

Oh yes----this is a done deal!!!! JC all the way!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde

Oh man I hope this comes to the US. Looks just like Jade.
I really, really need this!!!!

Anahita Balsara

How does everybody store their makeup?My mom and I are in the process of moving from a four bedroom house where I had my own makeup room to a 2 bedroom apartment. As a result, Ive purged a ton but because I have have an obscene amount of makeup, Im also taking a ton. I got rid of a ton of Mac, Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier. My Chanel, Dior and Guerlain remain untouched. As os right now, they are just in rubbermaid bins. I'm looking for good ideas as to how to store my pretties. The one good thing about not being able to display my makeup? I have no real urge to buy anything and just stuff in a box in the closet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!

ashievic

How does everybody store their makeup?My mom and I are in the process of moving from a four bedroom house where I had my own makeup room to a 2 bedroom apartment. As a result, Ive purged a ton but because I have have an obscene amount of makeup, Im also taking a ton. I got rid of a ton of Mac, Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier. My Chanel, Dior and Guerlain remain untouched. As os right now, they are just in rubbermaid bins. I'm looking for good ideas as to how to store my pretties. The one good thing about not being able to display my makeup? I have no real urge to buy anything and just stuff in a box in the closet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I purchased the acrylic makeup towers from eBay, they go for around 130.00 to 160.00. Super thick walls, well made.