General Chanel Chat

Scorpio69

Did some digging on this, it appears this is a sloppy seconds, as in it was released elsewhere and Nordie's picked up the leftovers. I could be wrong. However, this has occurred at previous Anniversary sales in years past. 
What a let down

hitchcockblonde

c4c72d8d_image.jpeg

urbis

There's another collection going around: "chanel loves firenze", created for the opening of a beauty boutique in Firenze (Italy). An eye palette in nude brownish tones, a jc, a polish and a couple of rouge allure. Hope to see some pic somewhere

Vineetha

There's another collection going around: "chanel loves firenze", created for the opening of a beauty boutique in Firenze (Italy). An eye palette in nude brownish tones, a jc, a polish and a couple of rouge allure. Hope to see some pic somewhere
I think it's Pieces from the le perle collection :dunno: that's the pic that turned up when I tried googling!!
f8f06743_image.jpeg

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh geez---it sure looks like it.  I still have not yet used Tissé Rhapsody or Lavanda NP:shock:  So much makeup---so little time.[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:    [COLOR=0000FF]So, might that one lipstick be Virevoltante?[/COLOR]
No they look like RCS ... Hope it's not an entirely second hand collection!

ashievic

I remember someone was looking for the Chanel Jardin blush, the one with the flower imprint. It is back up on Nordie's.

ashievic

Yes and Reve d'Orient is back up too!

Wasn't @Prettypackages still looking for that?
The infamous quad that was delivered to the wrong address for my brother's wife. I can't refer to her as evil anymore. Since she was nice when Daddy got sick. Gee, if you received a package with super high end makeup and it was not addressed to you. Would you keep it??? Shame on the person in Charleston, SC who did this!!!!! I would have never opened the box, called the store it came from and FedEx to come and get it. But wait, I have ethics and morals.....