General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

#4 Is a true red with a hint of orange. It looks more blue red in the tube but when the light hits it, it looks more orange red. The darker tube pic is more accurate as are the swatches. My hand swatches are exactly how it looks on my lips :heart: GORGEOUS!

IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0088.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG

awickedshape

I'm pretty sure you're gonna love the shade. It's prrrrty :heart:

#4 Is a true red with a hint of orange. It looks more blue red in the tube but when the light hits it, it looks more orange red. The darker tube pic is more accurate as are the swatches. My hand swatches are exactly how it looks on my lips :heart: GORGEOUS!

View attachment 62097
View attachment 62098
View attachment 62099
View attachment 62100
View attachment 62101
View attachment 62102
View attachment 62103
View attachment 62104
View attachment 62105

I hope so!

Yum, fruit punch-y goodness

:flowers: :flowers:

Pippilotta

I got my Chanel Red #4 lippie just now :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::heart: It's super rainy dark cloudy right now, so I'll see if I can get some good pics when it gets lighter.
oh man, that red case is just beautiful!!! :heart:

Yeees, the red case!!! Oh, I look forward to that! Even though all four of them should look hideous on me (o, I hope not!!!), I'll buy one just for the red case! :)

elegant-one

Yeees, the red case!!! Oh, I look forward to that! Even though all four of them should look hideous on me (o, I hope not!!!), I'll buy one just for the red case! :)

It's so fabulous. I'm sure there is one that will be beautiful on you dear. Do you normally wear any red lipsticks?

Pippilotta

It's so fabulous. I'm sure there is one that will be beautiful on you dear. Do you normally wear any red lipsticks?

Oh, yes! I love, love, LOVE red lipstick! I look my best in cool, blueish tones, but if an orange has a hint of blue or have blue undertones I'm game! :)

Icecaramellatte

I finally wore Trance yesterday. I really liked the look. I need to get the rest from the Neon Collection. I didn't get to wear the neon green nail polish though. I did pair Trance with an olive shade from the Mac Brooke Shields palette. Nice look. Wore Chanel Coco Code blush with it. I'm looking forward to the green ombre shade from the spring collection. Also really liked the palette in the post above. Best swatches of the palette I've seen so far. Almost persuades me to get it. We'll see. I'm scheduled to go to event at Bloomies in about 2 weeks. They said they should have holiday by then.

MissTania

I'm excited for this. My SA recently showed me the collection images in her booklet and there appears to be two very pretty medium pink toned lipsticks and the Foschia Rosa blush was a pretty vibrant medium pink shade.

I picked up the No.3 Holiday Rouge Allure Velvet today which was a vibrant berry blue based red on me. No.1 was a very pretty lustrous red which I may also get. No.2 was also nice but looked flat compared to No.3 when swatched on my hand. I think No.4 was more orange on me and I prefer blue based pink reds.

I'll be checking them out again soon, I was rushing between two MAC counters to buy more Snow Ball items and was short on time for Chanel.

elegant-one

I got my #2 today. At first it seemed to be more on the pinkish side, but after it was on my lips for a bit it was a beautiful slight pink red. Very pretty. #1 hasn't arrived yet.