General Chanel Chat

Ballerina

I got one of the brush rolls for myself but it was OOS very quickly and then was removed from the web site completely yesterday. I wanted to buy one for a friend. One day it appeared to be in stock and I purchased it and one other item, only to receive the other item alone with an email about the brush roll being cancelled after the other item (which I had only ordered to reach the free shipping cutoff) was already shipped. Grrrrr

Yes, it was LE and sold out. Glad you at least got one!

Filmfreak

Both "Signe du Lion" highlighters are now available at the German Chanel site! I've ordered just the white-gold one, since one should be enough, right? Sigh. I have so many unused highlighters, effect powders .....

shadowaddict

You’re going to make me buy both, aren’t you?

Yep, talk about a rhetorical question;) Speaking of the spell casting, enabling Ms Elegant you can count on buying a minimum of two.

imagegif
You know we adore you Elegant & love your recommendations.

Icecaramellatte

I could kick myself for missing out on the brush roll. I see why they removed it. They have a brush set with the roll now. I added up the cost of each since it has a few brushes I wanted to get and it comes out to more if you buy it in a set than individually. I hope the empty brush roll comes back.