General Chanel Chat

Medgal07

For better or worse I bought the Or Rose! The no. 4 red may also be coming my way. :rolleyes:

I ordered the Or Blanc because I already have the Lumière Rosy Gold and was afraid they'd be too similar. Most of my highlighters are gold, rose gold or bronze-leaning and Or Blanc is most unique to my collection. I guess I'll find out on Monday because I used the code to get the free overnight shipping....stay tuned. The Or Rose did look the prettiest to me. I hope I don't regret this purchase!!!

lipstickaddict

How long does it generally take to get an order confirmation from Chanel USA? I ordered something this evening with PayPal and recieved my PayPal confirmation, but nothing from Chanel. Generally it comes right away. It was after hours when I ordered though so perhaps it takes longer then?

awickedshape

How long does it generally take to get an order confirmation from Chanel USA? I ordered something this evening with PayPal and recieved my PayPal confirmation, but nothing from Chanel. Generally it comes right away. It was after hours when I ordered though so perhaps it takes longer then?

I took the chance and ordered from them and actually got the confirmation seconds before the Paypal email and the item shipped the next day. But it's only my second time using the site.

lipstickaddict

I took the chance and ordered from them and actually got the confirmation seconds before the Paypal email and the item shipped the next day. But it's only my second time using the site.

It is usually the case that I get a confirmation email right away too, but there seemed to be a glitch. I'll contact them tomorrow if I haven't received a confirmation email by then.

MissTania

After seeing that you and lipstickaddict were able to order, I decided to give the Chanel site another try, and my order for both Lion HLs went through, with the Chanel confirmation email arriving just before the Paypal one. I hope it ships without incident!
It is usually the case that I get a confirmation email right away too, but there seemed to be a glitch. I'll contact them tomorrow if I haven't received a confirmation email by then.
I hope it all works out soon! :flowers::twirl:

elegant-one

I just ordered the Peche Camelia blush...even though I realized that Chanel was lazy with it & combined 2 older blush shades :p I got my order confirmation shortly after placing my order & before the paypal email.

boschicka

I just ordered the Peche Camelia blush...even though I realized that Chanel was lazy with it & combined 2 older blush shades :p I got my order confirmation shortly after placing my order & before the paypal email.

Omg, I just read that in the description!!! :roflmao:

I might just order Malice then b/c that's what's catching my eye.

awickedshape

After seeing that you and lipstickaddict were able to order, I decided to give the Chanel site another try, and my order for both Lion HLs went through, with the Chanel confirmation email arriving just before the Paypal one. I hope it ships without incident!
I hope it all works out soon! :flowers::twirl:

Fingers crossed!

Monsy

will try to update today!! sorry feeling pretty crappy and one of my kids is sick so i am falling apart
these are more metallic and the formula of the old camelia remember like gel to powder

Latest posts