General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

Not to create any angst but if you prefer highlighters without noticeable glitter particles you might need a Lion (or two).

GreenEyedAllie

will try to update today!! sorry feeling pretty crappy and one of my kids is sick so i am falling apart
these are more metallic and the formula of the old camelia remember like gel to powder
Thank you for the swatches and mini-review! I hope you and your little one feel better!

Winthrop44

Thank you. I wasn't planning to use these that way, but I'm no longer enjoying any type of glitter in my face products these days so I was happy to hear it.
Me neither. I don't even like it in lipsticks because somehow rare random glitters end up on my face.

lipstickaddict

The only way I will splurge on these is with the upcoming 25 off of 50 at Sephora. If you buy two at $36 they should be around 23.50 each. Still pricey, but better.

Edit: I posted in the wrong thread! I meant to post this in the Tom Ford thread. Clearly end of semester grading is boggling my mind:loser::zombie::rofl:

Last edited:

elegant-one

The only way I will splurge on these is with the upcoming 25 off of 50 at Sephora. If you buy two at $36 they should be around 23.50 each. Still pricey, but better.

Edit: I posted in the wrong thread! I meant to post this in the Tom Ford thread. Clearly end of semester grading is boggling my mind:loser::zombie::rofl:

:p:p:p:roflmao::five: Ahh, at last...I am not the only one who doesn't know where I am from time to time :icon_cheers: