General Chanel Chat

Alysse011

will try to update today!! sorry feeling pretty crappy and one of my kids is sick so i am falling apart
these are more metallic and the formula of the old camelia remember like gel to powder

I hope you and your baby feel better!

If if this is like camelia i probably need it ...

awickedshape

I need to know what you think of them & how they compare with the last 2 & if that white one is really white on the skin. It's probably goldish white.

I thought Or Blanc would be more "blanc" than the "platine" of Camelia de Plumes, so I ordered Or Rose. Hope it's nice.

will try to update today!! sorry feeling pretty crappy and one of my kids is sick so i am falling apart
these are more metallic and the formula of the old camelia remember like gel to powder

:(

Last edited:

Medgal07

I just ordered the Peche Camelia blush...even though I realized that Chanel was lazy with it & combined 2 older blush shades :p I got my order confirmation shortly after placing my order & before the paypal email.
OMG that is so true!!! :shakehead: I had it in my cart then remembered how tiny Camélia Rose, the pink version of this is. It's pretty to look at though, and I'll probably regret not getting it.

Medgal07

Awww Monsy....I hope you and your little one feel better soon!!!:flowers:

lipstickaddict

Well the glitch was legit and my purchase did not go through (the Chanel representative was fabulous though). She gave me a one day shipping code if I wanted to re-order, but I've decided to pass. ;)

elegant-one

OMG that is so true!!! :shakehead: I had it in my cart then remembered how tiny Camélia Rose, the pink version of this is. It's pretty to look at though, and I'll probably regret not getting it.

:) Yes, but that didn't stop me from ordering 2 of them the last time :p

lipstickaddict

you are right, in real it is even more visible how different they are. i mean for normal people they are not different enough i am sure

They all look beautiful on your skin.Do you prefer the lions? I bought the other two and skipped the lions. Hopefully I won't regret it.

Latest posts