General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

Fudejapan is all out now. Does anyone have any experience with BonBon Cosmetics? Hoping this blush is worth the hassle.
If you're sensitive to fragrance you can rationalize missing it on that basis. I returned mine because the fragrance nearly knocked me over. Plus it is ridiculously tiny. If you love it you definitely need two.

javadoo

If you're sensitive to fragrance you can rationalize missing it on that basis. I returned mine because the fragrance nearly knocked me over. Plus it is ridiculously tiny. If you love it you definitely need two.

It is small, however I didn't find the smell overpowering at all.
The color and finish are gorgeous-nearly perfect for me.
So glad I bought 2!

Anahita Balsara

Fudejapan is all out now. Does anyone have any experience with BonBon Cosmetics? Hoping this blush is worth the hassle.

I have used BonBon cosmetics a number of times. They are good about responding but they can be a little slow with shipping. I have used FudeJapan a number of times and he is awesome. He is willing to stand in long lines for me to get exclusive and elusive items for me. He also includes a number of yummy Japanese snacks which are also a plus!

r0mini0n

I had the pink one and I had the same reaction, I couldn't deal with the fragrance so I gave it to my mom. I would def. prefer the peach over the pink, but I know I won't use it.

If anybody is desperate for it, I see it's still available on the Belgian Chanel site so I could always order it and send it to you

elegant-one

Update: Different choices on the Sulwhasoo site. If you sign up with your email you get 10% off your order. The code is WELCOME10. They are also doing a promotion called Twelve Days of Hidden Treasures.

Radiance Blusher

I ordered the Coral Harmony blush. The pink is gorgeous too. I was able to use the 10% off as well as today's "Hidden Treasure" which is a free herbal soap with order with the code "Cherish" and choose 2 samples.

The soap & the samples aren't great but someone will use them. No shipping or tax so all in all for $49.50 I came out nicely.

I got both of the blushes today & OMGosh they are beautiful!!! The compact alone is worth having!!! :cloud9: They are subtle but buildable. The highlight/pearl shade in it should be made into a highlighter all by itself it's just that sophisticated & beautiful. It is exactly how I want my highlighters to look. Its gorgeous. I loved the pink harmony blush SOOOO much I just ordered another one :) I'll have to take photos tomorrow in the light. That compact is just EVERYTHING!!!!! Love the soft beautiful brush too. :heart:

Last edited:

elegant-one

I wish Chanel would do the hinged clear cover insert on their powders like these!!! It's sooo much better than that cheap plastic loose cover.

elegant-one

Hey, you guys need the egg shaped hand creme!!! I got mine the other day & it really is THE best hand cream!!! My hands were raw flakey red from washing my hands so much because I had been sick about 12 days :shakehead: and I thought my hands would never look normal again lol. The chanel cream cleared up 98% of it with the first use...no kidding! Today my hands look normal & so smooth. I hate all hand creams because they leave residue, not this one. It is amazing like all the reviewers said it was. Every mom, sis, grandma, aunt ...& yourself would LOVE this for Christmas :heart:

Oh, & it has the most divine beautiful very subtle scent to it. I made hubs smell my hands this morning :rofl::marchmellow:

elegant-one

For the last couple of years, I've been sharing my Christmas decorations, wrappings & handmade cards. It's a deer theme. Not as exciting this year as past ones but here they are.
On our son & daughter in law's gifts, hubs used these small birch logs to cut these beautiful thin tags & drilled holes in them. I cut felt 3d trees, pine & deer to put on them. Our son's gifts have the stag & DIL's have the doe tags which I cut out of white corrugated cardboard, clear vellum & kraft stock. Baby girls has felt trees & baby doe :heart: Baby girl's stocking is 2 1/2 feet LOLOL Look at those adorable deer & doe dolls :cloud9: They're asleep on one side & awake on the other. How stinkin cute is that!
Pics are kind of dark because it's cloudy today. We're going to the kids house for the holidays & we can't wait.

IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG
Poppa & Mamma's Santa Hats lol
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
2 of my handmade cards.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Wow! How beautiful and thoughtful! love it all! :heart: Very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing :flowers:

:flowers: Thank you!!! I do drive myself crazy doing all of this, but it's worth it. This is why I needed that Chanel hand cream - no greasy residue on the art lol

Last edited:

Alysse011

I always love when you share the cards you make!

I have also been going back and forth on that hand cream. Maybe I should pick up one for my mom and sister in law...

elegant-one

I always love when you share the cards you make!

I have also been going back and forth on that hand cream. Maybe I should pick up one for my mom and sister in law...

Awe, I loved reading that! You're so sweet!!! :heart:

Yes, you should get the creme!:rofl::tee: Seriously, it's so nice & a really elegant useable gift to get. I just ordered one for my daughter in law. Free 2nd day delivery. And, one of the samples right now is a sample of the hand cream.

Latest posts