General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

I concur! You are definitely an artist Elegant! So wonderful that you can share your creativity with your loved ones this way. :heart:

:blush::twirl::flowers: It really comes from my heart. I enjoy giving so much. That's why Christmas is so special to me. :heart: Everyone is so used to it now, that they can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.

Besides, crafting & wine is cheaper than a psychiatrist.....well maybe lol

elegant-one

Totally off topic :queen::roflmao: but we started watching The Crown on Netflix. I highly recommend it. It's excellent!

Last edited:

awickedshape

For the last couple of years, I've been sharing my Christmas decorations, wrappings & handmade cards. It's a deer theme. Not as exciting this year as past ones but here they are.
On our son & daughter in law's gifts, hubs used these small birch logs to cut these beautiful thin tags & drilled holes in them. I cut felt 3d trees, pine & deer to put on them. Our son's gifts have the stag & DIL's have the doe tags which I cut out of white corrugated cardboard, clear vellum & kraft stock. Baby girls has felt trees & baby doe :heart: Baby girl's stocking is 2 1/2 feet LOLOL Look at those adorable deer & doe dolls :cloud9: They're asleep on one side & awake on the other. How stinkin cute is that!
Pics are kind of dark because it's cloudy today. We're going to the kids house for the holidays & we can't wait.

View attachment 62669
View attachment 62670
View attachment 62671
View attachment 62672
View attachment 62673
View attachment 62674
View attachment 62675
View attachment 62676
View attachment 62677
View attachment 62678
View attachment 62679
View attachment 62680
View attachment 62681
View attachment 62682
Poppa & Mamma's Santa Hats lol
View attachment 62683
View attachment 62684
2 of my handmade cards.

Love seeing these; always so lovely and thoughtful!!

Winthrop44

The Christmas crafts are gorgeous as always [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION]! Thanks for sharing! Those blushes are really beautiful too!

JerseyGirl

I agree with everyone else [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION]! Your gifts are so beautiful I wouldn’t want to open them!! Your love for your friends and family truly shows... they are very lucky to have you in their lives. You are an inspiration!!

elegant-one

I agree with everyone else @elegant-one ! Your gifts are so beautiful I wouldn’t want to open them!! Your love for your friends and family truly shows... they are very lucky to have you in their lives. You are an inspiration!!

Ok, this made me all teary weepy! You are incredibly sweet & kind to post this. I really appreciate you! :heart: :flowers::flowers::flowers::twirl::kisskiss::cloud9: Thank you my dear!!!!

Scorpio69

For the last couple of years, I've been sharing my Christmas decorations, wrappings & handmade cards. It's a deer theme. Not as exciting this year as past ones but here they are.
On our son & daughter in law's gifts, hubs used these small birch logs to cut these beautiful thin tags & drilled holes in them. I cut felt 3d trees, pine & deer to put on them. Our son's gifts have the stag & DIL's have the doe tags which I cut out of white corrugated cardboard, clear vellum & kraft stock. Baby girls has felt trees & baby doe :heart: Baby girl's stocking is 2 1/2 feet LOLOL Look at those adorable deer & doe dolls :cloud9: They're asleep on one side & awake on the other. How stinkin cute is that!
Pics are kind of dark because it's cloudy today. We're going to the kids house for the holidays & we can't wait.

View attachment 62669
View attachment 62670
View attachment 62671
View attachment 62672
View attachment 62673
View attachment 62674
View attachment 62675
View attachment 62676
View attachment 62677
View attachment 62678
View attachment 62679
View attachment 62680
View attachment 62681
View attachment 62682
Poppa & Mamma's Santa Hats lol
View attachment 62683
View attachment 62684
2 of my handmade cards.
Oh my God, that is so impressive. I agree with everyone that your love shows through!! The egg hand cream has been my savior in this horrible California dry weather we are having this year .

elegant-one

Oh my God, that is so impressive. I agree with everyone that your love shows through!! The egg hand cream has been my savior in this horrible California dry weather we are having this year .

:flowers::tee::cloud9::kisskiss: Thank you so much dear!!!! You're so kind :heart: I appreciate it!

I was hoping you would come back to see what I thought of the hand cream. I am shocked at how fast it cleared up my skin. I got an extra one from Nordies so I'm going to use it on my feet & toes too LOL. Thanks!

elegant-one

I just need them to expand that Solution 10 line. I am grateful they didn't use fragrance in the lion highlighter, though I don't know why they didn't. They probably just ran out or something.

:p You know, I didn't even notice that about the lion highlighters. Now I'll have to go sniff them. So the Solution 10 works for you ok? I could do without fragrance in my makeup especially the lipsticks.

Latest posts