General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

:p You know, I didn't even notice that about the lion highlighters. Now I'll have to go sniff them. So the Solution 10 works for you ok? I could do without fragrance in my makeup especially the lipsticks.
Yes. I don't use it much because I use something else (Paula's Choice Omega Plus Complex mixed with Drunk Elephant Marula Oil) but it's the only skincare of Chanel's that I can use. I use it when my skin freaks out and I need to go really basic. I prefer the scent in TF lipsticks to Chanel's.

JerseyGirl

Ordered the egg cream lotion!! I work in a hospital and I’m constantly washing my hands so they are really destroyed every winter. I’m looking forward to trying this.

elegant-one

Ordered the egg cream lotion!! I work in a hospital and I’m constantly washing my hands so they are really destroyed every winter. I’m looking forward to trying this.

:icon_cheers::twirl::five: I don't think you'll regret it. I've tried everything...even Goldbond cream LOL & nothing worked for me like this. And besides, it's such a luxury to have. Please let me know what you think of it.

Last edited:

Monsy

Almond one sucks, it is extremely lightweight like water. does nothing for me. i love the original one but i want to try now the intense version. i have the dryest hands in the world and loccitane is the only thing that helps. clarins also has amazing hand cream.

elegant-one

Almond one sucks, it is extremely lightweight like water. does nothing for me. i love the original one but i want to try now the intense version. i have the dryest hands in the world and loccitane is the only thing that helps. clarins also has amazing hand cream.

Really, thanks! I bought a set last year for my daughter in law but I can't remember if the original was in it. Does the original leave any residue?

Monsy

no but it is extremely rich and creamy but absorbs so well. beautiful soft clean scent too. i can't live without it

Scorpio69

I also have tried all types of hand creams, I wash dishes by hand every day (nuts I know but it's a habit) and Chanel is the only one that works. First I thought nothing can top the body excellence one but this egg one is fantastic.my hands are always clear and soft.

JerseyGirl

I stopped by a Chanel counter today, the SAs were lovely. They used that 3 shade palette with concealer, blush, highlighter on me and I really liked it. They were out of stock on the hand cream. But I was able to try the tester. It was really nice.

Rinstar

Love seeing your decorations and cards every year Elegant!! Absolutely gorgeous and I am sure your family and friends feel very appreciated getting those!

shadowaddict

Elegant, your decorations are beautiful and elegant as always. I agree with the others the love and care put into each one shines through.

I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas full of blessings and many memory making moments.

elegant-one

I stopped by a Chanel counter today, the SAs were lovely. They used that 3 shade palette with concealer, blush, highlighter on me and I really liked it. They were out of stock on the hand cream. But I was able to try the tester. It was really nice.
The lightest shade? I really wanted the new rose shade of those palettes but afraid the concealer is too dark. I love the blush in it.

elegant-one

Love seeing your decorations and cards every year Elegant!! Absolutely gorgeous and I am sure your family and friends feel very appreciated getting those!
Awe, thanks so much! That means A LOT to me dear :heart: I'm glad you enjoy seeing them. :flowers::flowers::flowers: Admittedly, I do drive myself a bit crazy trying to get it all done in time, but it's so worth it.

I haven't tried mine yet. Finally getting over this illness that seems to be going around. But it is so beautiful, of course I had to take a peek.
I had that stupid snotty bug for 2 weeks! I'm still hacking a bit which is sooo annoying. Hope you feel better soon. I'm pretty sure you'll love that blush. Let me know.

Elegant, your decorations are beautiful and elegant as always. I agree with the others the love and care put into each one shines through.

I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas full of blessings and many memory making moments.

That's soooo sweet of you to say & very thoughtful - Thank You dear! :heart::heart::heart::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I hope you have a wonderful & very Merry Christmas & a Blessed New Year! :heart:

Latest posts