General Chanel Chat

Haven

Well I officially unboxed and looked at my blush thingy while getting ready today. Have not swatched it yet. :loser:

Haven

The only new product here is the eye shadow. That will be released with the summer collection. Usually drops in May.

That is what I thought. I think that most of the other products are part of the already released spring summer collection or are perm.

Last edited:

Filmfreak

Quick heads-up for the Germans: the Asia spring collection is up at the German website, but for some reason the products only turn up when you look at the categories, there's no presentation like on the US Chanel. I have managed to order - I think! - the powder compact Premières Fleurs, the 4 ombres #302 Première Eclosion and the RCS 134 Renouveau, but have no confirmation email yet.

stephybaby

I have been eyeing the Les Beiges eyeshadow palette. I have been attracted to extremely neutral and "barely-there" colors for my makeup look lately. The swatches I saw on Sabrina's blog look like it will be perfect. Does anyone have this palette? What are your thoughts?

Latest posts