General Chanel Chat

MakeupAli

I love the eyeshadow palette now :) I thought I would get Camelia gloss, but it looks a bit too sheer for me.
The green in that palette is so pretty and spring like. But the other colors are too warm for me. If you get it, would love to see swatches against a cooler skin tone. Eugenia's are a little harder for me to read.

elegant-one

The green in that palette is so pretty and spring like. But the other colors are too warm for me. If you get it, would love to see swatches against a cooler skin tone. Eugenia's are a little harder for me to read.

I sure will. I do not have a green es like that at all. The peachy & brown shades look appealing to me. I may wait to see if I can swatch in person this week - IF my Nordies actually has it. They seem to be very slow at receiving new product.

MakeupAli

I sure will. I do not have a green es like that at all. The peachy & brown shades look appealing to me. I may wait to see if I can swatch in person this week - IF my Nordies actually has it. They seem to be very slow at receiving new product.

I did find a dupe of the green in a cream shadow that I may order. But it will be great to see swatches.

MakeupAli

Oh these are the lip blush thingies-- I am still drawn to the red and burgundy most.

Instagram

and the other lip and nail products

Instagram

The Rouge Coco: (including Malicieux) Coco Shine, Coco Style, Gloss and Vernis

Instagram

The violet and prune polishes are beautiful.

Last edited:

Haven

I am interested in a couple of the blush lippies. Waiting for more swatches or until they show up in store.

MakeupAli

Customer Service issue-- where on Spectra should this be posted

As I've detailed on the By Terry thread and won't belabor here, I've been having a prolonged customer service issue with Space NK. My main question is whether there is a place on Specktra where this can be reported to save others the same problem? Since there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, I thought I would ask. Apologies for interrupting the main topic. (I am happy to provide more details if people want to know more.) But let me just say that when I called a local store in my area, they validated receiving multiple complaints detailing similar problems. So it's not just one person.

Last edited:

elegant-one

My Nordies doesn't have them yet so I guess I'll have to order online. I can't decide between Tender Rose & Corail...hmmm Definitely getting Teasing Pink. I wish she would have swatched all of the shades in that nice video.

EDIT: I just ordered Teasing Pink. It should be here Wednesday.

Last edited:

fur4elise

I’ll probably change my mind as I see more, but it feels very uninspired/uninspiring to me. The look is pretty, but it’s just not exciting me. :shrugs:
Oh these are the lip blush thingies-- I am still drawn to the red and burgundy most.
Instagram and the other lip and nail products
InstagramThe Rouge Coco: (including Malicieux) Coco Shine, Coco Style, Gloss and Vernis
Instagram
The violet and prune polishes are beautiful.

I see a whole lotta red! And you know I love red:heart:...but still, it's a lot of red ;)

Haven

My Nordies doesn't have them yet so I guess I'll have to order online. I can't decide between Tender Rose & Corail...hmmm Definitely getting Teasing Pink. I wish she would have swatched all of the shades in that nice video.

EDIT: I just ordered Teasing Pink. It should be here Wednesday.

I am now tempted to order since my sa doesn’t know if/when this collection will be in store. I may end up ordering one to try. Question is which one :confused:

eta They are listed as online exclusives for CHANEL. Wonder if they are never going to make it in store?

Last edited:

awickedshape

That blue eyeshadow reminds me of when I met my husband. I was obsessed with that shade at the time, and would only wear that pale blue shade all over the lid. I feel so embarrassed for myself now! I can't believe my husband still asked for my number then hahahaha:roflmao:

I wonder if he even noticed lol
Hindsight is really something

Pippilotta

That blue eyeshadow reminds me of when I met my husband. I was obsessed with that shade at the time, and would only wear that pale blue shade all over the lid. I feel so embarrassed for myself now! I can't believe my husband still asked for my number then hahahaha:roflmao:

Don't feel embarrassed! A pale blue wash over the entire lid can really lift the eye area. I wear it often, and even though not that many potential husbands ask for my number, I do get many compliments. :)

Last edited:

Anahita Balsara

I am now tempted to order since my sa doesn’t know if/when this collection will be in store. I may end up ordering one to try. Question is which one :confused:

eta They are listed as online exclusives for CHANEL. Wonder if they are never going to make it in store?

It also says earl debut so to me it would seem that Chanel.com gets it first but will be available in store a little later

MakeupAli

If I love the look & texture of the lip blush thingys, I will definitely get the red :)

I was thinking about the red and the burgundy, but I am kind of landing on the red. It swatched well. And also there are not that many wearable red blushes so something that can be buffed out and worn with a matching gloss and a clean eye look with liner definition. I like that.

elegant-one

I had to try at least one before I ordered ...well, all of them lol. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. My store never knows about anything.