General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

They sent an email :
"Spend at least $1 on Cosmetics between 02/04/2018 and 02/11/2018 and earn $5 off your regular-price purchase with your email address at checkout. Order must be placed with the email address to which the offer was sent. The value of your order must total at least $1 before shipping and tax."

Geesh, I never get anything like that & I order so much from them :(

elegant-one

I just got my essentielle Rose Petal palette this morning. I love the blush & highlighter a lot & so far the concealer looks ok, but I'll have to see how it wears throughout the day & if it bothers my contacts. The concealer shade could have been a bit lighter for me, but it still looks good & natural on.

fur4elise

I am not gonna even look at the price. I am sure it is insane. I want two of the new yls balms - 4 and 12
I made the mistake of looking! :loser:Her box was definitely one of the more expensive custom orders. My hubs would never spend that kind of money...I feel lucky when he picks up a $19.99 dozen of roses from Meijer for me. ;)

elegant-one

Got my 2 other lip blushes. Hate Tender Rose because it turns to the orange side. What!!! Ugh! LOVE LOVE the red. It's gorgeous on.

Last edited:

MakeupAli

Got my 2 other lip blushes. Hate Tender Rose because it turns to the orange side. What!!! Ugh! LOVE LOVE the red. It's gorgeous on.

Would love to see swatches. Judging by Sabrina's swatches, so far, with the exception of the berry, the whole lip blush collection is looking too warm for me.

Monsy

I can not wait to try it. I ordered it. Regular coco m even tho is insanely popular and I like how it smells on others did nothing for me... so meh on my skin. My bottle is just collecting dust
i have high hopes for the intense version

MakeupAli

The berry is the most compatible with my skin tone. But for this product, I would be most tempted by a raspberry. I'm hoping they will bring out more cool toned choices in future collections.

awickedshape

Saks' site is acting up for me omg
Cart issues and problems adding the promos
They also have a promo of the Lip Blush collection up but I can't see the items

Plus I guess I waited too long picking and choosing my NM Project Beauty picks and Ebates went down from 10% to 3% :p

Latest posts