General Chanel Chat

r0mini0n

Are there already good swatches out from the Signe du Lion and Chiffres Entrelacés powders? They're available to order in my country but I need be more responsible with my money. I don't really wear highlighter, so I'm debating between the rosegold Signe du Lion or the Chiffres powder.. I want something nude and I don't really like visible sparkles.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Are there already good swatches out from the Signe du Lion and Chiffres Entrelacés powders? They're available to order in my country but I need be more responsible with my money. I don't really wear highlighter, so I'm debating between the rosegold Signe du Lion or the Chiffres powder.. I want something nude and I don't really like visible sparkles.

I haven't swatched it yet, but it's pretty obvious just looking at it in the pan that it will be a very subtle natural glowy highlight - peachy beige. The shimmer is barely perceivable in the pan. I think the effect will be very different than the lion highlighters. 20171107_135918.jpg 20171107_135735.jpg

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Okay, so I've been trying to get a good swatch of Chiffres Entrelaces and my oh my has it been a challenge. It is VERY subtle, and sheer, with very fine gold shimmer- just gorgeous but I had to use a very stiff brush. The hue is a peachy beige but since I have a tan still, all you can see is the very light gold shimmer. I've been walking around my house trying to get a picture in good lighting but it's hard to capture it. I think on lighter skin tones this will be glowy and gorgeous. 20171107_144606.jpg 20171107_144558.jpg 20171107_144549.jpg

Last edited:

elegant-one

Okay, so I've been trying to get a good swatch of Chiffres Entrelaces and my oh my has it been a challenge. It is VERY subtle, with very fine gold shimmer- just gorgeous. The hue is a peachy beige but since I have a tan still, all you can see is the very light gold shimmer. I've been walking around my house trying to get a picture in good lighting but it's hard to capture it. I think on lighter skin tones this will be glowy and gorgeous. View attachment 62290 View attachment 62291 View attachment 62292

It's sooooo very pretty on you! :heart: Thanks!!!

elegant-one

New highlighters (not Lion LOLOL) are up on Chanel.

I ordered the Rose Gold & then I just went back & got the Ivory Gold :shakehead::rofl:

fur4elise

ChanelNo4_Nov_17.jpg
Saturday Date Night ~ Rouge Allure No.4:heart:

Please forgive if I look a little tired. My longtime work colleague/my boss's wife passed away and her life celebration was that same day. But the red lippie and wearing a red sweater made me feel better. Plus hubby took me out for a really nice dinner.

Last edited:

Latest posts