General Chanel Chat

Monsy

I do like it a lot. I still have to do a nice full day wear. It is hydrating, silky and feels light on skin. It doesn't set and kind of stays a bit "wet" so I would probably set with meteorites (not to kill the glow). It is very scented once it"s on
it is similar in coverage to vitalumiere aqua but more hydrating
i appreciate wider shade range too

Winthrop44

I do like it a lot. I still have to do a nice full day wear. It is hydrating, silky and feels light on skin. It doesn't set and kind of stays a bit "wet" so I would probably set with meteorites (not to kill the glow). It is very scented once it"s on
it is similar in coverage to vitalumiere aqua but more hydrating
i appreciate wider shade range too

Thanks. I want to try it but not sure what shade yet. I’m neutral to slightly warm and fair. B10 is usually too yellow and BR12 is generally a better match but a bit dark. I’m really wondering about BD01, which I’ve never seen before. I know BD shades are supposed to be golden but in the set of swatches I saw it did not look that way and looked lighter than BR12. Hoping for more swatches soon.

Monsy

BD is definitely more yellow than B

I used to wear b10 (way too light and not yellow enough) during winter I can wear BD21 and now I ordered BD31 (still a bit too light but I tanned A LOT this summer). It should be good once my tan fades

Winthrop44

BD is definitely more yellow than B

I used to wear b10 (way too light and not yellow enough) during winter I can wear BD21 and now I ordered BD31 (still a bit too light but I tanned A LOT this summer). It should be good once my tan fades

But did you see BD01 here?

elegant-one

I bought the new boy eyeliner in the dark brown shade. It should be here Monday. And I splurged on an Hermes satin lipstick in shade 18. It's a beautiful nude slight brown rose. Very flattering on. It is heavily scented :(

Winthrop44

I bought the new boy eyeliner in the dark brown shade. It should be here Monday. And I splurged on an Hermes satin lipstick in shade 18. It's a beautiful nude slight brown rose. Very flattering on. It is heavily scented :(

The idea behind the Boy liner is that it's supposed to be smudgy and then long-lasting once smudged?

Last edited:

elegant-one

Does the Chanel Healthy Glow Lip Balm in Warm really look like this on the lips? When I did a board search I saw that back in the day elegant-one elegant-one had described Warm as " very pale slight coral strawberry red". This does not look like that on my monitor, but Chanel Live Chat said that's what it is.

View attachment 68075
Maybe if it was done very lightly. It also looks like the light is diffusing it as well. On me, it has more red to it than this.

elegant-one

Well since we share the same lips I'm going to assume it would on me too. Thanks a lot!
Yes ;) They are very pretty and soft on the lips. I used the Golden Light baume essential up my cheekbones and then used the new Rosee on the apples of my cheeks over it :cloud9: :heart: It was so natural light and had a beautiful good glow. I think it's my new favorite look.

Winthrop44

Yes ;) They are very pretty and soft on the lips. I used the Golden Light baume essential up my cheekbones and then used the new Rosee on the apples of my cheeks over it :cloud9: :heart: It was so natural light and had a beautiful good glow. I think it's my new favorite look.

Sounds very pretty. I haven't purchased any of the Baumes.

elegant-one

I've been wearing the boy eyeliner most of the day and it is one of the best eyeliners! The brown shade is like Bobbi Brown's espresso pot liner which is my all time ever favorite liner shade. It applies soooo smoothly and precise. You can get a thin line or make it thicker. On me, it has lasted all day and through a hot run without budging. I ordered the black.

I see that they have a Navy shade listed now too.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I've been wearing the boy eyeliner most of the day and it is one of the best eyeliners! The brown shade is like Bobbi Brown's espresso pot liner which is my all time ever favorite liner shade. It applies soooo smoothly and precise. You can get a thin line or make it thicker. On me, it has lasted all day and through a hot run without budging. I ordered the black.

I see that they have a Navy shade listed now too.

That sounds great! I will have to try one. In the meantime a friend of mine ordered Boy RCF recently and the things she was saying about it made me suspect they may have tweaked it to look more like the original Rouge Coco Shine Boy again instead of the warmer/peachier shade they made it when the Rouge Coco Flashes first came out. I don't have my original Boy RCS but the latest Boy RCF is very much like what I remember it looking like! I'm excited because I did not like what they did to the shade when they introduced the RCFs. Here is Boy RCF from early 2019, top, and Boy RCF I received today, bottom:

Boy.JPG

Last edited:

Winthrop44

my boy from 2019 looks like bottom more brown
original boy looks more like the top shade

Oh really? If that's the case it sounds like they have some interesting QC. In any case I'm glad I got one like the bottom yesterday because the base color of the top one I got in 2019 doesn't show up on my lips and it just looks like frost! Yuck.

elegant-one

Oh really? If that's the case it sounds like they have some interesting QC. In any case I'm glad I got one like the bottom yesterday because the base color of the top one I got in 2019 doesn't show up on my lips and it just looks like frost! Yuck.
Really? You like the browner one better?

I got the black liner today but I haven't tried it yet. I also got the Chanel LB Pearl Healthy glow. It's very pretty on my skin.

I am in LOVE with the #18 Hermes lipstick!!! It's so pretty on. I just ordered the new shade 45 Rose Ombre.

Last edited:

Latest posts