General Chanel Chat

r0mini0n

I don't know how I feel about this collection. I was excited when I first saw it but the eyeshadow quads remind me of fall and while the duo pan is lovely I'm not sure I'll wear those shades. I bought the holiday blush but it's not for me so I already gave it to my mom, not going to buy anything more from holiday. I know I'm biased but I wonder what Peter would do with Chanel now..

Winthrop44

JerseyGirl

OK, one more question regarding the old lip liners and the new ones... How about the old lip liner "NUDE" - does anyone know which one that would be?

Winthrop44

AmberP

I only used a gift that my friends brought from France, but here they wrote so many variations, I think I should try something else. Many times this product Chanel's Hydramax is mentioned here and I will try it.

MaryJane

There was a time when I purchased something from almost every new collection and now I can’t even recall the last time a collection excited me. Charlotte Tilbury gets most of my $$$$ these days.

Dreamsfashion

There was a time when I purchased something from almost every new collection and now I can’t even recall the last time a collection excited me. Charlotte Tilbury gets most of my $$$$ these days.
Same. I’ve been putting my money towards things from years past (like a palette from Peter’s era! and an old Tom Ford makeup brush)

Latest posts