Gerard Cosmetics

Howards End

Thanks @v0ltagekid I'd love to see swatches of Nude lipstick I'm going to start following GC on Twitter to track if they have another 48 off sale (48%)

v0ltagekid

Here you go!

I swatched next to the others I have for comparison. I truly didn't find any dupes in my collection.

nt234

Went to follow GC on twitter for any twitter-exclusive promo codes to see that I was blocked by them. The only time I have ever tweeted them was to say my Cherry Cordial was embarrassingly drying (I was at school when I wore it and it was a mess), hoping that they would help me out with what to prime my lips with or (even more hopeful) that they would make their formula more hydrating.

Welp. Guess I'm throwing my Cherry Cordial in the trash and never buying anything from them again. I'll get dupes of their lip glosses from NYX.

Howards End

@Brookz Wow and it's been 11 days from your last post; I've certainly never waited that long from MAC and their shipping is free lol If I ever ordered from GC it would be with a prepaid VISA; I never planned on giving them my debit card #. Just from this thread I don't like how they treat their customer

Void

If I ever ordered from GC it would be with a prepaid VISA; I never planned on giving them my debit card #. Just from this thread I don't like how they treat their customer
I placed the order on the 20th and shipping information was sent on the 23rd. It hasn't updated since! I used a promo code and only paid $20 in total so it wasn't as pricey as it would of been.

From the whole limecrime ordeal and this experience with GC I should use a prepaid card lol.
This is the first and LAST time i'm buying from GC.

Girlybeautyxo

If I ever ordered from GC it would be with a prepaid VISA; I never planned on giving them my debit card #. Just from this thread I don't like how they treat their customer
I placed my order on the 3rd, it "shipped" on the 6th but tracking still hasn't been updated. Ugh I used the lipstick and lipgloss for $20 code so I didn't pay close to retail, but ugh I just want to get my damn lip products

Void

I placed my order on the 3rd, it "shipped" on the 6th but tracking still hasn't been updated. Ugh I used the lipstick and lipgloss for $20 code so I didn't pay close to retail, but ugh I just want to get my damn lip products
I've been emailing with a lady and she reordered/sent my order for me. Tracking is working and it's expected to arrive this week :)

Void

12b402cb_image.jpeg
Nude & 1995

blondie929

I was hoping someone on here got the underground lipstick and I could find some swatches lol I guess I can google it lol

Rebellefleur

I just opened my gloss in bermuda and tried it for the first time.. the gloss is unique..very pigmented..and I loove the formula of them.. I have 3..
but having just opened it I came to realize the light is busted! ): I was like seriously?! 2 with broken lids and one with the non working light.. upgrade your damn packaging! atleast not make it so flimsy..and if we're actually paying money to have fancy packaging that lights up atleast make sure it works!

Rebellefleur

Went to follow GC on twitter for any twitter-exclusive promo codes to see that I was blocked by them. The only time I have ever tweeted them was to say my Cherry Cordial was embarrassingly drying (I was at school when I wore it and it was a mess), hoping that they would help me out with what to prime my lips with or (even more hopeful) that they would make their formula more hydrating.

Welp. Guess I'm throwing my Cherry Cordial in the trash and never buying anything from them again. I'll get dupes of their lip glosses from NYX.
Wow that sounds like something limecrime would do LOL.
&& thats too bad ): cherry cordial looks like such a pretty color!

Howards End

I guess with no boxes lots of those lipgloss lights come broken. I saw the lipsticks are now on Amazon so IF I was to cave and get Nude I'd buy it there. No box just puts me off lol, I feel like tons of people have handled the lipstick before I even get it lol

dash4

I was hoping someone on here got the underground lipstick and I could find some swatches lol I guess I can google it lol
heya, I ordered it.. and it was supposed to arrive today, but it is still at my local post office.. It will most likely get it tomorrow. when I get it - I will swatch it and post!!

I actually really do not care much for gerard cosmetics lipsticks. I have 1995, kimichi doll, Buttercup, and Fairy godmother.. They are okay, at best.,

But I had a coupon code that makes them 2 for $20 shipped.. so I decided to try Underground.. we will see.

They also have a new shade that looks amazing online --- Lilac Moon..

dash4

That is SO shady and wrong !! It makes a company seem un-trustworthy and sketchy when they delete less-than-glowing reviews and/or block people..

blondie929

heya,  I ordered it.. and it was supposed to arrive today, but it is still at my local post office.. It will most likely get it tomorrow.  when I get it - I will swatch it and post!! I actually really do not care much for gerard cosmetics lipsticks.  I have 1995, kimichi doll, Buttercup, and Fairy godmother.. They are okay, at best.,  But I had a coupon code that makes them 2 for $20 shipped.. so I decided to try Underground.. we will see. They also have a new shade that looks amazing online --- Lilac Moon..
After a couple google searches I ordered it paid 14.25 with free shipping for it and I'm not feeling the color on myself unfortunately I should still play around with it though see if I can make it work but thank you!

Latest posts