Gerard Cosmetics

dash4

After a couple google searches I ordered it paid 14.25 with free shipping for it and I'm not feeling the color on myself unfortunately I should still play around with it though see if I can make it work but thank you!
I actually like the color, but not the lipstick..I had to build up the color.. and it has a cheap waxy feel. I do not know how I got sucked into buying these things..o well..

SweetDreams

Just discovered this thread and mad that I now have a package coming from them. Fingers crossed on a good product.

dash4

Just discovered this thread and mad that I now have a package coming from them. Fingers crossed on a good product.
They might work for you, SweetDreams. Everyone has personal preferences and opinions. I just had high expectations due to the youtube hype. Maybe that was part of the problem.

FWIW, the only shade I purchased that you also purchased - is 1995.

I do think some of the shades I purchased are better than others, like Buttercream is an okay lipstick.. but (in my opinion) Kimchi Doll and Fairy godmother are horrible..

I hope the shades you picked have the better formula.. good luck!

blondie929

I just got one of the glosses in the mail and boy are they over priced for what they are they smell bad too taste even worse I will definitely not be purchasing anymore. The lipsticks aren't too hot either.

cupcake28

Yeah, I heard their products were not good at all. Besides that, the owner of Gerard Cosmetics, Jenn (or whatever her name is) was recorded on Snapchat with another Youtuber calling a girl that made a video telling the truth about her products "the ugliest person ever". That Youtuber posted it on Snapchat for all to see...and they were laughing and being mean spirited. I refuse to support people like that.

dash4

I am trying to find a way to continue to use the lipsticks because I do not like wasting products. But even with layering them with other products - I do NOT like the texture and can not seem to make them work.

I do love the color of Underground (the only color payoff I think is good--not TOO streaky, etc) .. but t I can not get past the cheap, unpleasant feel.

@cupcake28 - I saw the video of the owner of Gerard saying that.. it was very nasty.

blondie929

I am trying to find a way to continue to use the lipsticks because I do not like wasting products.  But even with layering them with other products - I do NOT like the texture and can not seem to make them work. I do love the color of Underground (the only color payoff I think is good--not TOO streaky, etc) .. but t I can not get past the cheap, unpleasant feel.   @cupcake28  - I saw the video of the owner of Gerard saying that.. it was very nasty.  
I like underground too but only when I apply it lightly and pat it out with my finger the gloss is waaaay overpriced I prefer my nyx butter glosses more and the smell of it is bad and I'm not usually picky on scents but this just smells like plastic and tastes bitter very strange I only own the gloss and underground but I won't be purchasing anymore it's just not worth it. I haven't seen the video but I remember hearing about it some what

OctoberViolet

Aw crap. I just placed an order w/them. I hope the product and color payoff is good. I got the four lippies for $38 plus free
shipping. I need to stay away from IG because I'm a sucker for new brands that I have never heard of.

Latest posts