Get Your Dark Lip On!

Medgal07

I want to come to one of your parties! LOL Sounds like it is very swanky!

Hey Pretty---the food is swanky but we're very laid back, unstuffy & DTE. My fav was the adult hot chocolate---made w/real dark chocolate chips, milk, half & half, Godiva Dark Chocolate
Liquor, Cinnamon Vodka, whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate on top.
:yumyum:

Medgal07

Continuing my lineup so far, including today
Saturday Dec 12
Chanel L’adoree (Burgundy)

Sunday Dec 13
Chanel L’ Impatienté Matte (Deep Plum, Red-black)

Monday Dec 14
Chanel L’ Adoree

Tuesday Dec 15
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer, Leather (Brown) #201

FullSizeRender-475.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4674.JPG
    IMG_4674.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 66

Prettypackages

Decided to wear Runner instead. I was getting tired of this challenge until I wore this one.
Now, Runner taste funny to me. I know MAC changed their formula, and I miss the old smell/taste.

Marsha Pomells

Decided to wear Runner instead. I was getting tired of this challenge until I wore this one.
Now, Runner taste funny to me. I know MAC changed their formula, and I miss the old smell/taste.

Dont know how I've lasted during this challenge, but I've come across some lipsticks I won't think of wearing. Like Bing and Kirsch, for example. I don't whether to chuck Apocalips from Illamasqua in the mix, despite chucking some random blues in there.

I didn't really notice the smell/taste, but as long as my lipsticks don't start growing a fur coat, it's all good.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

LOL at fur coat. For me it's a smell taste thing. If I can't get past it, it has to go.

Dont know how I've lasted during this challenge, but I've come across some lipsticks I won't think of wearing. Like Bing and Kirsch, for example. I don't whether to chuck Apocalips from Illamasqua in the mix, despite chucking some random blues in there.

I didn't really notice the smell/taste, but as long as my lipsticks don't start growing a fur coat, it's all good.

Marsha Pomells

LOL at fur coat. For me it's a smell taste thing. If I can't get past it, it has to go.

They still have that vanilla scent. The moment I see a sweat bead, I tend to wipe that off. Fur coat... No... Thinking of getting some alcohol just for my lipsticks, hoping that they don't plan on going rancid.

Marsha Pomells

Day 20, I'm back to my natural hair colour... With added green bits. And tried a combo... Talk That Talk with a bit of Antique Velvet...

image.jpeg

Prettypackages

Friday 12/18 I wore bite lip lab 110
Saturday 12/19 the one from Prabal Gurung, I'll update with the name later.
Sunday 12/20 Evening Rendezvos
12/21 Evening Rendezvous.

Prettypackages

12/22 Evening rendezvous
12/23 MJ Pop in red. The labe wore off awhile ago.
I need to go to bed but haven't put my look together. Kinda tired of this challenge. LOL I want to wear a nude or a hot pink. Just because I can't. ;-)

Latest posts