Get Your Dark Lip On!

Marsha Pomells

12/22 Evening rendezvous
12/23 MJ Pop in red. The labe wore off awhile ago.
I need to go to bed but haven't put my look together. Kinda tired of this challenge. LOL I want to wear a nude or a hot pink. Just because I can't. ;-)

To be honest, I'm surprised we lasted this long. I don't usually do challenges, plus I'm now getting kinda bored.

Prettypackages

Me too! We did good! I'm getting bored b/c most of my vamps are burgundy, how many times can you wear those in a row? lol

I think I'm just about out of everything, so I'll have to do some repeats. I might do a collage of lips at the end.

Today, 12/23 Runaway rEd.

I got my dates wrong in the other post
12/21 Evening Rendezvous
12/22 MJ pop in red

Prettypackages

I really love both of these!!! (yes I'm going shopping in this thread for more vamps)
Continuing my lineup so far, including today
Saturday Dec 12
Chanel L’adoree (Burgundy)

Sunday Dec 13
Chanel L’ Impatienté Matte (Deep Plum, Red-black)

Monday Dec 14
Chanel L’ Adoree

Tuesday Dec 15
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer, Leather (Brown) #201

View attachment 50650

Marsha Pomells

nice!!! Why didn't I get Antique Velvet?!?!?!?!

Me too! We did good! I'm getting bored b/c most of my vamps are burgundy, how many times can you wear those in a row? lol

I think I'm just about out of everything, so I'll have to do some repeats. I might do a collage of lips at the end.

Today, 12/23 Runaway rEd.

I got my dates wrong in the other post
12/21 Evening Rendezvous
12/22 MJ pop in red

Potent Fig yesterday. Think I'm gonna call time, got so many to go through, might as well do a Instagram collage.

I think he reason you skipped AV, was because its a brown. It looks great when mixed with TTT, I wished I grabbed Deep Love now.

Prettypackages

Potent Fig yesterday. Think I'm gonna call time, got so many to go through, might as well do a Instagram collage.

I think he reason you skipped AV, was because its a brown. It looks great when mixed with TTT, I wished I grabbed Deep Love now.

Decided to mix Serpentina and Blow for day 20 something... Bold and festive...

View attachment 50766
Oh you're right!! I did skip it but I'm loving the brown bite came out with. Probably b/c it has that bit of red in it.

Love Blow on you!
I'm repeating yesterday's look. I didn't put together my makeup last night.

DILLIGAF

Sorry Ladies I really wanted to be part of this challenge but I'm a bit tech deficient right now. I don't have regular access to my computer right now. She decided to die on me. However I was able to jump on this one today and in solidarity I'm wearing Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb.

Prettypackages

It is quite alright!!!
Miss seeing you around though.
Sorry Ladies I really wanted to be part of this challenge but I'm a bit tech deficient right now. I don't have regular access to my computer right now. She decided to die on me. However I was able to jump on this one today and in solidarity I'm wearing Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb.

12/25/2015 Runaway Red again. 3days in a row. to be honest the last two days, I put my makeup on so late it didn't count. :)

Prettypackages

A hot mess at first. LOL I put Bane on first and didn't realize it should've been a light touch, so when I put Dark Room on top of it and it didn't make a difference. But I re-did and it was decent. I'm not in rush to do it again. I'd rather have a color that's similar. I think I do actually.

How did that look? Rocked By Starlight today.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Wait, no plaques? ;-) It was fun. I always get ideas from these type of threads.

Why, of course, there are plaques... for everyone who made it to day 30! LOL JK!

You guys did great! I didn't get to finish either because I got sick from Xmas Eve til NYE, and I didn't want my sick germs on my lippies (even though I knew I could sanitize them).

Latest posts