Glam Gams Discussion

Janice

Re: Glam Gams March 2007 [color story] *updated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I'll give them a shot. I was pretty impressed with last years spray-on tanners. I am always down for a new brush, so you know I'll be picking that up!
smiles.gif

From what I've heard they are the same formula as last years.
thmbup.gif

SARAHluvsMAC

this is last year's sundressing body bronzers...exactly with a brush added on

user79

How would these be useful to a "normal" consumer? I think these are more useful for photoshoots and such...?

I mean, makeup on the face I can do, but all over my body? Camaaaannnnn....

EmbalmerBabe

I got one of these with the first launch,in the Dark color.
This product is actually awesome,pricey but awesome.
I thought the color I got would be way too dark for my pale complexion
but it was perfect! I prefer
it over self tanners. It's like a self tanner,except the color shows up immediately and you just smooth it all over your legs,arms,etc.
It blends in GREAT. Just make sure your skin is exfoliated first and you do not have any dry patches. Also let it dry for a while before you get dressed. The next time you take a shower it washes right off,but does not transfer onto your clothing. Also a good thing about it is that it will not turn you orange like self tanners can.
Its a body bronzer tan in a can! Try it you will like it!
Esp.if you hate self tanners like I do.

huggablesecret

quite happy to see this collection, just because I love using bronzers in the summer! but we'll see, my MUA is the same shade as me so fingers crossed she'll teach me lol

tinagrzela

Sundressing 2007

Hi guys and girls! I found this picture on the internet. It says it's being released in April of this year, under the name Sundressing. It the exact same stuff they came out with last year...
hmm.gif

1526-1.jpg

Corvs Queen

Re: Sundressing 2007

I think that this is the "Glam Gams" collection. But yeah, looks a lot like the stuff they came out with last year.
hmm.gif

Risser

Re: Sundressing 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
maybe it is glam gams, not sure. the site didn't give out much more info...

Yup, it is glam gams. I posted related link a few hours ago. You should find more information from cosmoty(http://www.cosmoty.de/news/1526/)
smiles.gif

amoona

I guess I'll use it on my color-less legs lol. We'll see how this turns out ... self-tanners and stuff like this usually looks horrible and orange but I didn't even try them last year.

EmbalmerBabe

Yeah these are not orange at all and they blend so well, they are colored mousses and you just blend them in. Let it dry and get dressed
they do not transfer on your clothes and they DO NOT Have that nasty
self tanner smell. Once you take a shower it all washes off.
Great stuff! I got two last year.

VeronikaJ

Re: Glam Gams March 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I have a feeling that the 185 will be a new skunk brush!

I've seen it, it's like a really fat 180 brush. It's super thick and short and has the same general texture of the 180 bristles. Hope that helps to paint a picture
smiles.gif

charismaticlime

I wouldn't mind giving this a try, but do we really need the 185, or a brush in general to blend it in?

BTW, is it just me, or has MAC been releasing alot of new brushes lately?

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
BTW, is it just me, or has MAC been releasing alot of new brushes lately?

Yea that's true but I'm a brush whore so I'm ok with it lol
thmbup.gif

charismaticlime

Does anyone know the cost of the sprays and brush in USD/CND? I can't help but think how pricey the 185 must be if it's a much bigger version of one of the exisiting brushes.

Latest posts