Glam Gams Discussion

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Yeah these are not orange at all and they blend so well, they are colored mousses and you just blend them in. Let it dry and get dressed
they do not transfer on your clothes and they DO NOT Have that nasty
self tanner smell. Once you take a shower it all washes off.
Great stuff! I got two last year.

Totally agree...everything makes me turn orange...except this. I used the Dark and Deep Dark (and I am naturally pale, especially my legs) and I was mega-tan/brown, not orange. I am going to buy this again!

charismaticlime

After reading the reviews here and on MUA, I've decided to purchase at least two of these (for me and my sis). Does anyone know how much the sprays are (CAD)?

Krasevayadancer

Just to give you ladies a heads up, the sundressing collection is being released at maccosmetics.com tomorrow March 27th. Of course as you all know, its a self tanner with some shimmer to it
smiles.gif
Looks like my pale self will be buying!

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Does anyone know what date the Shimshines are supposed to come out?

April 2nd.

Krasevayadancer

I got myself this stuff today in medium-dark. I am a nw20 and i felt this was the perfect color for my currently pale as milk self. As i gain color in the summer, I think I will go a little darker. For now though, i think the dark was too dark for me .
The brush is great for buffing it in, I would recommend the two together, makes life a heck of a lot easier. Just spray and buff :-D

EmbalmerBabe

I love these I would love a whole case of them! I love that they don't have that gross self tanner smell and they are so easy to apply.

I can't believe, that so many people are not fussed on this collection, I LOVE SUNDRESSING, it is an amazing product even for the lighter skin tones. You can swim in it, u can contour with it, and you can make yourself look fabulosly tanned and beutiful.... and the brush OMFG....LOL Loves it so so so so much..........xx GET EXCITED DUDES...

Krasevayadancer

Hehe, I guess I should say in that swatch pic everything is magnified. I actually have pretty small hands. The brush is about 3-4 inches long