Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

lightnlovly

I stayed home from work yesterday cuz my apartment flooded (yuck!) and caught Oprah. On Friday she will have the whole cast on (including Dr. Dempsy
th_drool.gif
graucho.gif
) and I think she will be on the set too......check it out or Tivo it cuz, well why not, who doesn't enjoy a lil eye candy......
smiles.gif

Sanne

hey specktrettes!! I was just watching greys, I watched the second episode with the fairyboat disaster, (I don'ty know how up to date we are here in the Netherlands) where meredith fell into the water. And at the end of the episode she died, omg I'm soo upset!!!!

I just googled to she whether she really died or not....how sad it that
smiles.gif

any other chica's or chico's watching???

xxx

hyperRealGurl

Re: grey's anatomy (big fat spoiler)

She didnt die, well she was dead and they brought her back, i would go on but it will spoil things for u. Inthe states the 4th season already started

Sanne

ooo I'm sooo glad!!! she adn mc Dreamy are to hot, she's not allowed to die IMO!

tadzio79

hehe yeah I had a feeling she wouldn't die because if she died, it wouldn't make sense to call the show "Grey's" anatomy, lol!

gracetre123

oh...I.m a big fan of greys...can't wait today is the new episode in USA...right? so maybe I will got it till tomorrow...

xiahe

ha if she died i personally think that so many grey's fans would be upset...especially since meredith & derek were already back in their relationship =]

that episode was a tear-jerker, tho. so was the one when o'malley's dad died from esophageal cancer.

i
heart.gif
grey's, i honestly can't get enough of it!!!

Shimmer

I hated it. HATED it.
Shondra Rhimes wrote an article about why it ended the way it did, but I don't care, I hated it.
I turned off the tv, put the remote down, and sat for a minute in sheer what the fuckness.

gracetre123

yeah...I just read that article!!! jajaja...and before the next season began I already hate that girl... Lexie Grey...OMG that was a big sorprise!!!

i love when Mer holds Cristina...that's a real friend...I almost cry
weeping.gif

Shimmer

Christina's breakdown was probably the highlight of that episode.
I can't handle anymore MerDer onoffonoffonoffonoff BS.
I HATE the idea that the half sister has been brought in for real, though we should have been expecting that based on conversation with her father held earlier this season.
All in all...
Thumbs WAY down.

vickih

yeah somewhat disappointed with the season finale. i can't believe she said it was SO OVER while at the church, as we all know he's gonna hook up with her half sister. gonna miss Adison from the show though.

kimberlane

Omg. It just went off and I am still crying. I can't believe it. When that guy first showed up in the ambulance I thought it's O'maly. But then everyone kept talkin about him, and so I just figured he was there somewhere. And then it's him, he saved the girl, he was john doe, and none of them where there for him, well I guess they were in a doctor way, but not as friends.
ssad.gif
I don't know it's so sad everything with Issy and now this. Sorry if there was already a thread on this show I didn't search just started typing. Anyone else catch it?

sabn786

Re: grey's anatomy finale

omg!!!! i wasnt able to watch it live, but recorded it on my dvr..but omggg!!! i totally did not see that coming with george!!! i had heard he was leaving..but i thought maybe hes goin to be the army surgeon..it did not come together for me until meredeth screams..oh mann it gave me chills..whats the 007 thing? i was kinda confused maybe i missed something..but that episode was soooo good!!!! so sad though..i cant get over it..

Cutetoughgirl

LOL you guys suck...............can we watch it on the west coast before you ruin it???? haha

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabn786
omg!!!! i wasnt able to watch it live, but recorded it on my dvr..but omggg!!! i totally did not see that coming with george!!! i had heard he was leaving..but i thought maybe hes goin to be the army surgeon..it did not come together for me until meredeth screams..oh mann it gave me chills..whats the 007 thing? i was kinda confused maybe i missed something..but that episode was soooo good!!!! so sad though..i cant get over it..

It's for "Licsence to Kill" - Alex gave him that nick-name in the first season. I guess he f^&#$ something up with a patient, but I can't remember what.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabn786
whats the 007 thing? i was kinda confused maybe i missed something..but that episode was soooo good!!!! so sad though..i cant get over it..

I haven't seen it yet... but when he was a "bad" intern they started calling him "007" because of "james bond- licensed to kill".

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
It's for "Liscence to Kill" - Alex gave him that nick-name in the first season. I guess he f^&#$ something up with a patient, but I can't remember what.

Oh, lol! Seems you're faster with the typing =)

blindpassion

Me and my boyfriend are still shocked!

Such a good finale though, as far as the writing goes. It was very entertaining.