Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

aziajs

Re: grey's anatomy finale

What a way for Izzie and George to go out. I haven't really watched this season but I caught 90% of the finale. I LOVED it!!

Can someone explain what is going on with Mark and Lexie?

Jade09

I'm sort of confused with the way the Mark & Lexie is going, did they break up? What is up with them? All I could get was that Lexie is focused on her residency right now so she said no to Mark about moving in together right now and he's obviously bruised by that. But he decided to go on and buy the condo by himself anyway and said he was "moving on" whatever that means.

I must have been one of the ones that did not see the George thing coming at all, I didn't read any spoilers but the conclusion definitely shocked me, especially the elevator scene with Izzy & George, that almost brought me to tears!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade09
I'm sort of confused with the way the Mark & Lexie is going, did they break up? What is up with them? All I could get was that Lexie is focused on her residency right now so she said no to Mark about moving in together right now and he's obviously bruised by that. But he decided to go on and buy the condo by himself anyway and said he was "moving on" whatever that means.

I must have been one of the ones that did not see the George thing coming at all, I didn't read any spoilers but the conclusion definitely shocked me, especially the elevator scene with Izzy & George, that almost brought me to tears!

This was truly one of the best Grey's episodes they have done.

nunu

The ending was so sad
weeping.gif

I love O'mally....I don't want him to die. I still can't beleive how the episode ended..now we have to wait till friggin' Septemeber to find out.

I hope George doesn't die..You know when Meredit blacked out after she drowned and saw Deny
love.gif
, her mom etc..Maybe he's going to come back? Or Izzie might?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
What a way for Izzie and George to go out. I haven't really watched this season but I caught 90% of the finale. I LOVED it!!

Basically he's just giving her the cold shoulder, till she gives in.

Best episode of Grey's since the bombing episode in season 2.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
The ending was so sad
weeping.gif

I love O'mally....I don't want him to die. I still can't beleive how the episode ended..now we have to wait till friggin' Septemeber to find out.

I hope George doesn't die..You know when Meredit blacked out after she drowned and saw Deny
love.gif
, her mom etc..Maybe he's going to come back? Or Izzie might?

I hopeneither one of them come back.
Not because I don't like the characters but because it would cheapen the writing and make it super gimmicky.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I hopeneither one of them come back.
Not because I don't like the characters but because it would cheapen the writing and make it super gimmicky.

That's true, but sometimes they do it so that they don't lose their viewers. I know that they both left/leaving the show.

I noticed at the the end that George streched out his hand to Izzie but she didn't take his hand..So i guess that indicated something?
th_dunno.gif

?Grey?s? creator offers hints on finale surprises- msnbc.com

Shimmer

I'm all about the integrity though. Realistically people don't recover from this mess.

aziajs

I hope they don't recover for several reasons. It would be an interesting story arc. I am tired of Katherine Heigel. They also haven't done much with George's character. We'll see what happens.

Ok...now Mark & Lexie....I think the only episode I have seen about them was the broken penis episode...oh wait I am lying. I saw the Private Practice crossover episodes. So, I know that he really cares about her but I have no idea what the dynamic of their relationship has been. I wish I could just see the episodes they are in or just read a summary of their relationship.

elongreach

Well, we know for a fact, that TR Knight has asked to leave and was granted that. So I'm pretty sure he's dead. However, if you look at the finale, Izzie seems torn to get off the elevator. Shonda Rhimes said Kathryn Heigl wasn't going anywhere. So I guess I'll just be waiting til the show starts in September.

kimberlane

Yeah I am pretty sure it looked like Issy is staying. Because they started to recesitate and she gave a look like something was happening. She could still be gone though. Maybe she'll come back brain dead and Carev (don't know how it's spelled) would have to pull the plug. He would get to kinda say goodbye to her, and it would be another tearjerker. I bet that's what they'll do. But hey she could come back in visions to him, like denny did her only due to postdramatic stress. who knows.
About Mark and little grey, they never really showed much of their relationship, frankly I don't really care, I like them alright but somethings gotta happen everybody is couples there will have to be more drama, I figure it will happen with them. As far as if they broke up I think he was just taking that girl who O'maly saved advice, I think he's trying to move on, but at the same time trying to make her feel bad.
I also think Chief and (can't think of her name but you know who I am talking about the one that has to make the choice of pediatics or general surgery) I think they'll end up together. I wish they would hurry up with it though, it is along time coming.
But on to my favorite Christina and (gosh, I can't remember his name right now either, WTF?
shockt.gif
Oh well, guy with red hair) I am so glad it seems they will work out. Christina has always been my favorite and after she got left at the alter, she deserves a good guy, and he seems to bring about the best in her and vice versa, I am excited to see how this plays out.
Anyways sorry so long. I love this show and just wanted to put out there what I thought was gonna happen, and give some opinions.

Shimmer

Quote:
I hope they don't recover for several reasons. It would be an interesting story arc. I am tired of Katherine Heigel. They also haven't done much with George's character. We'll see what happens.

Ok...now Mark & Lexie....I think the only episode I have seen about them was the broken penis episode...oh wait I am lying. I saw the Private Practice crossover episodes. So, I know that he really cares about her but I have no idea what the dynamic of their relationship has been. I wish I could just see the episodes they are in or just read a summary of their relationship.

go to abc.com and watch at your leisure.
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
go to abc.com and watch at your leisure.
smiles.gif

Yeah, that's how I saw the broken penis episode but A) The online episodes only go back so far and B) I just want to see them. I don't really care about everyone else and I don't even know which episodes specifically feature them. Oh well.

kaliraksha

From my understanding Katherine Heigl asked for cancer on the show... she wanted to do something more challenging or maybe because her mother was diagnosed with cancer. So, I don't think she's going anywhere. But, I have read on multiple occasions that TR Knight asked to leave the show.

^its in white on white in case you don't want to know what I've read about the actors... highlight if you do =)

nunu

Quote:
Yeah, that's how I saw the broken penis episode but A) The online episodes only go back so far and B) I just want to see them. I don't really care about everyone else and I don't even know which episodes specifically feature them. Oh well.

Basically after goofing around for a while, they commited to each other (because she insisted on it). In the previous episode he even came to have diner with her dad. It's a way to let her know that he is with her for the long haul.
In the finale, he asked her to move in with him but she kinda chickened out and he's giving her the cold shoulder now. I don't know whether they are together or not, because he told her he found a better woman to move in with him.

Shimmer

No worries, it was just an allusion to the conversation he'd had with the patient earlier about girls, and she said he was being the girl.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:

I don't care is Izzie dies, (I know, don't throw rocks) but I don't want George to die and I don't think he will, and here is why. They've established this relationship with the girl he saved, so there is something to explore next season with that. He obviously can't enlist now as he has to recover so that will keep him hanging around Seattle Grace and there was a lot of emphasis on saving his hand, remember Sloan was asked a couple of times if they could save it, and as a surgeon he'll obviously need it.

I think Izzie is out though. Anyone else notice the commercial for her new film during the episode? She is so out.