Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

Twinkle_Twinkle

Re: grey's anatomy finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
Well, we know for a fact, that TR Knight has asked to leave and was granted that. So I'm pretty sure he's dead. However, if you look at the finale, Izzie seems torn to get off the elevator. Shonda Rhimes said Kathryn Heigl wasn't going anywhere. So I guess I'll just be waiting til the show starts in September.

How do we know that? I mean seriously, did I miss something because everything I've read never confirmed he was leaving, although there were/are rumors and it definitely seemed that way considering nothing has happened with him all season. Even People didn't definitely say he was exiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlane
Yeah I am pretty sure it looked like Issy is staying. Because they started to recesitate and she gave a look like something was happening. She could still be gone though. Maybe she'll come back brain dead and Carev (don't know how it's spelled) would have to pull the plug. He would get to kinda say goodbye to her, and it would be another tearjerker. I bet that's what they'll do. But hey she could come back in visions to him, like denny did her only due to postdramatic stress. who knows.
About Mark and little grey, they never really showed much of their relationship, frankly I don't really care, I like them alright but somethings gotta happen everybody is couples there will have to be more drama, I figure it will happen with them. As far as if they broke up I think he was just taking that girl who O'maly saved advice, I think he's trying to move on, but at the same time trying to make her feel bad.
I also think Chief and (can't think of her name but you know who I am talking about the one that has to make the choice of pediatics or general surgery) I think they'll end up together. I wish they would hurry up with it though, it is along time coming.
But on to my favorite Christina and (gosh, I can't remember his name right now either, WTF?
shockt.gif
Oh well, guy with red hair) I am so glad it seems they will work out. Christina has always been my favorite and after she got left at the alter, she deserves a good guy, and he seems to bring about the best in her and vice versa, I am excited to see how this plays out.
Anyways sorry so long. I love this show and just wanted to put out there what I thought was gonna happen, and give some opinions.

I so agree with you on Christina. I love she and Owen! I am so glad they are going to finally be together. I just love that they haven't really known each other very long, but the initial connection was just so strong. And Christina deserves someone who gets her.

Makeup Emporium

OMG, I actually just finished watching it. I had it recorded and haven't had a chance to watch until today. I totally avoided this thread although I was soooo tempted for a sneek-peak!
yes.gif

I thought it was a great episode. There is definitely something to say about Izzy being in the elevator and George being out of it. I think that only one of them dies but who? Kathryn Heigl is apparently a pain to deal with and there are rumours that T.R. Knight wanted out so I guess it can go either way.

I personally think the show would be fine without either one of them (or both of them). I guess I'm just not a huge fan of Izzy & George was pretty much in the background it seemed all season. I hate this time of year as all the shows are ending!
ssad.gif

Guess that gives me more time for more intellectual or physical pursuits!!

kimberlane

One thing I was thinking if he does die. Since he just enlisted will he get to have a military funeral. I mean in the elevator scene he was already in uniform maybe that is a sign. I think if either dies it will be him. Just because he hasn't really been on there for more than a few seconds for like this whole season. But who knows.

Makeup Emporium

Re: grey's anatomy

Holy Crap!!!! With all of the so-so season finales I have seen lately this one was friggin' amazing! I couldn't believe what they did with killing off 2 known characters, miscarriage, suicide...it was more than I was expecting. Quite frankly the best season finale I have seen in a long time.

kc8

This was THE best season finale or even episode ever for Grey's. Every emotion you have keeps pouring out of you and changes every second! I cried, I laughed, I feaked out! Man, it was definitely a roller coaster. I must admit that the show was getting a little boring for me but this finale absolutely redeemed itself and now I can't wait until fall when they come back! =)

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc8
This was THE best season finale or even episode ever for Grey's. Every emotion you have keeps pouring out of you and changes every second! I cried, I laughed, I feaked out! Man, it was definitely a roller coaster. I must admit that the show was getting a little boring for me but this finale absolutely redeemed itself and now I can't wait until fall when they come back! =)

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one acting schizo in front the tv. I agree completely with you!!!

Singmeanything

I thought it was so amazing! I cried like a baby!!

I thought Maranda was just AMAZING. Her acting was great and so was Mandy Moore. I liked how the entire season was leading up to that finale. With the storyline of that guys wife dying.

nunu

Bailey, Christina and Meredith were awesome!

I can't believe they killed off the other 2 doctors from the other hospital. He didn't even give Reed a chance, just shot her in the face!

I feel bad for Lexi though
ssad.gif

banana1234

yeah with her telling alex she loved him and him thinking she was izzie
ssad.gif
i like lexi and marc sloane together, they should get back together!

yazerella

Ohmygosh, this season finale was the best I've EVER seen! I don't think I actually stopped crying the entire time.

And I think Lexi and McSteamy should get back together too! It was so sad when Alex kept calling Lexi by Izzie's name
ssad.gif

Singmeanything

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Bailey, Christina and Meredith were awesome!

I can't believe they killed off the other 2 doctors from the other hospital. He didn't even give Reed a chance, just shot her in the end!

I feel bad for Lexi though
ssad.gif

But you have to admit the Reed thing was JAW DROPPING when it happened! I personally did not like her charecter.

I actually did not like the other guy either but at the end when he was dying I was sad to see him go!

Also I don't know if you caught it but at the end Baily is talking to a cop asking if he saw Reed which I thought is sad because she died.

I also LOVED that Callie and ugh her name escapes me...Peds doctor got back together. I would love to see Callie pregnant I think it would be funny!

By far the best finale this season was Greys.

michelle79

The best season finale since season 2! It made me fall in love with the show allover again.

Bailey was great, Emmy-worthy great.

I'm so glad they spared Dr. Avery. I hope there is more of him next season.

Susanne

I don't read this thread - LOL - we are still in the middle of the season.

sayah

I cried like a baby the whole episode and maaaaaayyy have downloaded the soundtrack as well! I loved it, cheese and all.
flower.gif