Grove City, PA CCO (Prime Outlets at Grove City)

gretchygretch84

Anyone been there lately??? I'm planning on heading up there next week with a friend and I want to know what they have so I can plan it all out! (Obsessed I know!)

Thanks!

toby1

I haven't been but I call every month and no MSF or pigments if that's what you are looking for

ledonatella

Last time I was there there were the following: Holiday palettes, some Rebelrock shadows, pro-longwears, no MSF's or pigs. (I've never seen them here and the only pigs. I've seen here are Blue Storm and a few not rare ones like Rose). Other than that, it's pretty much what everyone else has and that was at the end of May. I'll update when I go back next week or the week after.

ledonatella

Here's my update:
They had the same stuff they've had for the last month, some Holiday palettes from this year and one before that (2004 & 2005). The 2004 Holiday was just lips though. Some eyeshadows, nothing too great but they did have Orange Tangent, Say Yeah, Aristocrat, Romantique for LE ones. Otherwise they were ones that are not LE like All that Glitters, and they had Silly Goose and Felt Blue. Lipsticks were nothing to write home about either...glitz glosses, some Tasti's, LE lipglasses but the same ones everytime I'm there like Jewelbright, Hipster, Good As Gold, Heartthrob, Crystal Beach, Tartlette and then non-LE's like Lychee Luxe, Spirited and Pop Mode. A few fluidliners, some Hyper Real foundations, Skinshimmers, Glitter Moussees, and some glitter liners but I think only the Copper color one. That's it that I recall.

captodometer

This is the best CCO that I've been in
smiles.gif
They had the following MAC stuff when I was there on December 23:

Lovely Lily pigment
12 eyeshadows
8 fluidlines
8 shadesticks
tons of lipsticks
several eye and lip pencils
several select cover concealors
several foundations(don't rememner which ones)
about 5 powder blushes
3 cream blushes
brush cleanser
microfine refinisher

SetDancer

Went there yesterday, on a snowy January afternoon. Looks like they are going through a post-holidays stocking slump.

A nice selection of eyeshadows, but next to nothing in stock of everything else! I hate to knock any CCO store, but the samples/displays were not that clean on this particular day.

Based on the previous posts, I will try again in the spring!

bitterbee

I went to the CCO in Grove City, PA today and was really surprised to see returned eye shadows with Macy's proof of purchase stickers on the boxes. Most even had obvious dips. I tried to look around and see if anything else looked returned, and I didn't really see anything. But all the lip products, liners, shade sticks, etc. are kept in those drawers behind the counters, so who knows.

I thought the policy was to throw away absolutely all returns, and that it was rare for a counter to even bend the rules by using them as testers. Does Macy's set a different policy? And even if they do, how did this stuff end up in the outlet? None of it was marked as "returned" or "open package" and it was all priced the same as the brand new eye shadows, which just annoyed me even more.

Also, highlights of their stock if anyone is curious: lightscapade, pink porcelain and shimpagne MSFs; the pink/purple mineralize ES; tons of fluidlines including jadeye, lithograph and new weed; sweetie cake and well-plumed quads; rocker LS; patternmaker and dress brush sets. No Barbie or Novel Twist.

talk2mesun

I bought an eyeshadow from the CCO once and it was clearly used. When people return if the person says they didn't use it they just stick it back in their stock without much question; this turned me off.

lovesittxx

This is the closest CCO...But it still would take about 2-3 hours to get there...Is it worth the trip right now?

soco210

I'm headed up to this one this coming weekend, has anyone been there that they can post if the new shipment is in for this month?? If not I'll post after I get back what I saw.
smiles.gif

toritori

When are you going to Grove City? I'm from Canada and heading down there on saturday. If you go before saturday can you please please pleasseeee post whats there.Hopefully there will be goodies.

-tori

soco210

Not too impressed today.. they had 2 quads, of course they were well plumed & sweetie cakes... no msfs.... they just got in the lipglass liners so i got 2 of those. they had 3 piggies in jardin aires, off the radar, and teal i believe. tons of blush. no new single e/s. tons of shadesticks/lip liners/eye liners. i also got 2 lipglasses.
birds of a feather and snob lipstick were there too. they aren't my thing but i know some ppl like them. if you want to know about anything else message me and ask me if they had it, i might remember lol
oh they had a bunch of 6 lips palettes too, fishnet i think and the viva glam one.

soco210

just went again, they had even LESS. only 2 piggies off the radar and teal left..... so sad.
the only new thing since last month was Finery Coral Lips. It was $22.50. Why can't Grove City CCO be as awesome as Franklin Mills?!?!

ledonatella

Ok, got back and they didn't have too ,much I wanted. They did have a nice selection of lippies, including regular line ones like VGVI and also a nice group of lipglasses like VGV. Some shadows including Fab & Flashy, Big T, some veluxe pearls, but nothing really hot. They only had 2 quads, Well Plumed and Sweetie Cakes, 2 pigs. Teal & Off The Radar, They had all shads of Blot Powder, but only Dark & Deep Dark in Loose Blot. If you want to know more specifics just ask me......Here's my haul:

Blitz & Glitz fluidline
Sublime Culture creamstick
Lame & Skew lippies
Chiaroscuro paint
Fleurry blush

soco210

Has anyone been there this month? The manager said they got their new shipment at the end of March but she said there wasn't any new piggies in the book for her to order
ssad.gif

LMK if you saw anything good, I'm stopping there next week sometime and I'll post what I see!

karrieleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by soco210
Has anyone been there this month? The manager said they got their new shipment at the end of March but she said there wasn't any new piggies in the book for her to order
ssad.gif

LMK if you saw anything good, I'm stopping there next week sometime and I'll post what I see!

I was just there today and I saw:

Quarry or Mercurial MES, i think both. also Silversmith MES duo
Gold Spill and GLobal Glow MSF
Hullaballoo powder
the strange hybrid e/s and a bunch more, they just got a ton, they had some Danse ones.
still just the coral Finery sets
Emote blush!! they had a ton, fleurry, another good one i can't remember now
still just the sweetie cake and well plumed quads,
same two pigs off the radar and something else
i didn't really even look at lipsticks this time, and just got Orangedescence lipglass which i was going back for so i didn't dawdle in the lipglass either

the stila is completely gone
they still have some BB shimmerbricks, including gold

have fun and tell us if there's anything good next week, it's like a 2 hour drive for me so i can't pop in unless there's something REALLY good.