Grove City, PA CCO (Prime Outlets at Grove City)

soco210

awesome thank you! I didn't go up Friday because I was sick
ssad.gif
but I'm trying for this week! glad they finally got some interesting things in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieleigh
I was just there today and I saw:

Quarry or Mercurial MES, i think both. also Silversmith MES duo
Gold Spill and GLobal Glow MSF
Hullaballoo powder
the strange hybrid e/s and a bunch more, they just got a ton, they had some Danse ones.
still just the coral Finery sets
Emote blush!! they had a ton, fleurry, another good one i can't remember now
still just the sweetie cake and well plumed quads,
same two pigs off the radar and something else
i didn't really even look at lipsticks this time, and just got Orangedescence lipglass which i was going back for so i didn't dawdle in the lipglass either

the stila is completely gone
they still have some BB shimmerbricks, including gold

have fun and tell us if there's anything good next week, it's like a 2 hour drive for me so i can't pop in unless there's something REALLY good.

calliecat

I stopped by the store on 6-15-08 and they seemed to have picked up a lot of new products since i was last there April-ish.

Pigments: Jardin Aires, Off the Radar, Sweet Sienna, Dark Soul, Melon, Quick Frost, and few others I can't remember. I think they had 10 total. last time I was there they only had one!
Greensmoke, Blackground, Painterly, Artifact, Moss, Indianwood Paint Pots, there were no paint pots last time.
A good selection of nail polishes, although I didn't take time to look through them.
1 MSF (in Natural, I'm almost positive) and Hulaballoo highlighting powder.
and the 187 brush.

HTH!

ledonatella

If anyone has been there in the last 2 weeks or so LMK, I'm thinking of taking a trip there Friday, hopefully some goodies will be there!

ledonatella

Went there today and here's the scoop on what's in stock:

Lots of Matte2 shadows like Typhgraphic, Brown Script, Poison Pen, Tete a Tint, and Copperplate

Lots of Mattene's from last year including Classic Dame, 40's Pink, and Poise

MES's from last year in Family Silver, and 2 more I can't recall! Ask me and I'll check and see

Paint Pots including Greenstroke, Ground Work, Painterly, Fresco Rose, Indianwood, plus a few others

Hullaballo highlighter

Pigments including Viz-A-Violet, Gold Stroke, Jardin Aires, Turquise glitter, ad Dark Soul

A good selection of lipsticks/lipglosses but really nothing too HTF or sought after, ask me for specifics and i can tell you

A nice MAC train case

Some duty free only sets, one was a lustreglass set and one was a liquidlast liner set

Holiday '06 mini bags with the small lipglass and 2 lippies, they had all of those but the red (was there a red? don't remember)

LE brush sets from Antiquitease and holiday '06

Here's what I got:

Mauvisim, Untitled & Pixel paint
Painterly paint pot
Full On Lust lipglass
Raw refined liner
Bobbi Brown Metallic Plum Palette from last fall

BrowneyedBeauty

Hey! Has anyone been to this CCO recently? I'm in Pittsburgh for vacation and was thinking about heading up to this CCO if there is anything worthwhile! Thanks!

soco210

mac_addict.gif

has anyone been here lately?? I'm headed up tomorrow (will report back!) and I'm in search of MAC Black Karat Kohl Power and Bobbi Brown Ivy Shimmer Ink...

soco210

ok so I went! I didn't find anything that I was looking for BUT I was actually impressed, for the first time!
they had the coral lips finery set and the finery brush sets in the bags, a ton of lip palettes, colour forms lip and eye palettes, heatherette hollywood nights lippie, all of the heatherette liners, heatherette lipglasses in bonus beat and sock hop, lipglass liners, like 6 or 7 piggies (sweet sienna, your ladyship, violet, jardin aires, bell bottom blue, lark about, dark soul), not a whole lot of blush (I only remember sunbasque), hullaballoo highlight powder, not a ton of eye liners... they had bunch of glitter liners tho (I remember oxidate but I don't really look at those so I can't remember the others), dazzleglasses were there, baby sparks being one of them. there were a few more but i can't think of which ones. astonish all over gloss. ummm mattenes (poise, tango... I think they had them all but i didnt' see 40s pink), slimshines, lip gelees... they were pretty nicely stocked. usually i have nothing to even look at there.

and for those of you still looking for the bobbi brown metallics palettes they had midnight and burnt sugar.

HTH! <3

edit - OH and they had rollickin paint pot, 4 fluidlines (including nightfish), and the couture 07 powders!

soco210

I was about 2 weeks ago. It was shameful. Nothing good. I can't remember everything, but there was only 2 blushes, a ton of n/p, a couple pigments (nothing to write home about) some heatherette (both BPs, sock hop lipglass, hollywood nights lippie, the eye liner duos), lots of brushes, a few of the holiday palettes... nothing great.

BingTheCherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by soco210
I was about 2 weeks ago. It was shameful. Nothing good. I can't remember everything, but there was only 2 blushes, a ton of n/p, a couple pigments (nothing to write home about) some heatherette (both BPs, sock hop lipglass, hollywood nights lippie, the eye liner duos), lots of brushes, a few of the holiday palettes... nothing great.

So definally not worth going?

soco210

it might be now, I was there in April last... I think they get shipments toward the beginning of the month. Thats what they told me about 2 years ago lol call up first and ask if they got their shipment in. They'll tell ya
smiles.gif
LMK what they have!

elb154

I will be going next week (if anyone knows what is there let me know). I don't have much MAC so anything would be good for me. I'll try to post back.

elb154

This CCO had a ton more stuff compared to the one I was at in Rehoboth. I can't remember too many names of what they had. A bunch of eyeshadows, mostly bright colors and a few browns including: Passionate, Knight, Gulf Stream, Tete-a-Tint, French Cuff, and more. Petticoat and a Bronze colored MSF, a bunch of nail polishes, and Mineralize Eyeshadows, a few blushes. Most of the lipsticks were frost or lustre. Most everything else was all kinds of powders. I also noticed some Heatherette items in the case but didn't get a good look. That's all I can remember ...Hope this helps someone out a little.

Kragey

OMFG, I have been to these outlets a HUNDRED times during my undergraduate career and NEVER noticed the CCO!!! Probably because we rush through to certain stores that people in our generally large group really want to see, BUT STILL. I could slap myself silly!

I have texted all of my friends and intend to visit ASAP! Here's hoping they have a decent selection...obviously, I won't limit myself to MAC, but if they have some nice lipsticks at great prices, I will absolutely wee my pants.

Kragey

Hey, ladies! I FINALLY hit this CCO up and LOVED IT!

First of all, the MAC stuff, which I know is what you're really interested in.
winks.gif
The downside is that they didn't have much for us super-pale skinned ladies: the foundations started in the "light-medium" range, and the only skin item they had that was under NW/NC25 was their select color. They had plenty of lipsticks for $10-11 each; the ones I noticed were Bubbles, Lollipop Loving, Up the Amp, Trimming Talk, 1N, and Delish. The MSFs were $19 each; the ones I noticed were Porcelain Pink and Perfect Topping. Several concealers were available, as were some double-sided liners. Also, they still have a TON of the full-sized pigment jars; the ones I noticed were Jordin Airs, Mutiny, Bell Bottom Blue, and Lovely Lily. There were also some Heatherette glosses, some palettes, and a few face and crease brushes. The Fix + is about $14. That's what I noticed!

There was also a decent amount of Bobbi Brown stuff, especially with regards to neutral shadows, and the Clinique section had tons of foundations and some lipsticks. However, most of them were far too dark for me. :/ They also had some nice Bobbi Brown kits that I considered, and I noticed a pink shimmer brick.

elb154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
Hey, ladies! I FINALLY hit this CCO up and LOVED IT!

First of all, the MAC stuff, which I know is what you're really interested in.
winks.gif
The downside is that they didn't have much for us super-pale skinned ladies: the foundations started in the "light-medium" range, and the only skin item they had that was under NW/NC25 was their select color. They had plenty of lipsticks for $10-11 each; the ones I noticed were Bubbles, Lollipop Loving, Up the Amp, Trimming Talk, 1N, and Delish. The MSFs were $19 each; the ones I noticed were Porcelain Pink and Perfect Topping. Several concealers were available, as were some double-sided liners. Also, they still have a TON of the full-sized pigment jars; the ones I noticed were Jordin Airs, Mutiny, Bell Bottom Blue, and Lovely Lily. There were also some Heatherette glosses, some palettes, and a few face and crease brushes. The Fix + is about $14. That's what I noticed!

There was also a decent amount of Bobbi Brown stuff, especially with regards to neutral shadows, and the Clinique section had tons of foundations and some lipsticks. However, most of them were far too dark for me. :/ They also had some nice Bobbi Brown kits that I considered, and I noticed a pink shimmer brick.

Thanks so much... will be heading there on June 11th. Hope they have some more things by then! Can't wait to go!