Grove City, PA CCO (Prime Outlets at Grove City)

murflegirl

I was here a few weeks ago.

Pigments:
Electric Coral
Kelly Green
Emerald Green
Grape
Jardin Aires
Tan
Pink Vivid
Royal Flush
Mutiny
Bell Bottom Blue

a ton of MSFs, but I had them all.

CULT OF CHERRY lipglass.
Sock Hop lipglass
Lollipop Loving

juicy415

pm me if anyone would like to cp electric coral pm for me? thanks i will appreciate it!
smiles.gif

elb154

Wasn't thrilled this time..recognized a lot of the eyeshadows from last year, didn't have many brushes or interesting pigments, and the lipsticks were mostly frosty which I don't like. They did have some blot powder and a few msf...got refined which I LOVE! Pretty disappointed.

Samooga

Im going up there next month? Worth it to even stop in?? I mean i live really close to the aroura one and they are amazing!!!

Samooga

there wasnt a whole lot f selection, but from what they had I was SOOOOOOO impressed! Ive wnated a heatherette compact forever, and this cco had smooth harmony! They also had belightfun in fafi packaging! i also got lark about pigment! And sock hop from heatherette! They had alot of quads andd face stuff! They also have ALOT of femme fi if youre looking for it! I did pick up the last expensive pink! The 259 brush was only 14$!

Zumbadancer

I Love the CCO in Aurora Farm Outlet, I go there twice a week and have to pick up something, I love this store, the prices are so reasonable, I think I know every thing that carry in MAC, I recently found another CCO in Gorve cityn away near Pittsburgh, I would love to drive up there and check it out, but if they have simular MAC cosemtics it would be a crazy, I was wondering if anyone knows and shops this CCO can help me with what they have in stock like Colors, cosmetic collections and LE, I would appriciate the help.

BlahWah

I'm surprised that no one has posted much in this thread! Here is some of what I found this past weekend. If you're going sometime soon please let me know - there were some items I left behind b/c I hadn't checked out reviews/swatches on them yet!

quads/palettes (sorry for the lack of some names!)
Tempting
Tone Grey
Rose is a Rose
In the Gallery
Shadowy Lady
Fafi (with coral and blue shadows)
Tartan Tale (smokey browns?)
Holiday palettes with red casing (colourful one and pinks)

shadows
Climate Blue
Bitter
Violet Trance
Haunting
Submarine
Aquavert
Humid (To The Beach packaging)
Sand & Sun
Shimmermoss (TTB pkg)
Dame's Desire
Free to Be
Vibrant Grape (Style Warriors)
Poste Haste
Straw Harvest
Silverthorn
Love Lace
Knight
Tartan Tale blue and green..

Other eye stuff
Colour Matters technakohl
Obviously Orange t/k
Some shadesticks
Some aqualiners
Eye primer

Lip stuff
There were a good bunch of lip glasses but I only really remember Ember Glow, Kumquat, and Frankly Fresh (should've taken a pic of the lot!)
Same with the lipsticks, I remember Chili, Siss, Creme Cerise, Our Pick, Red She Said, front lit, Midnight Media.
Cremesheen glass (don't remember which ones, sorry!)
Dazzleglass (don't remember which ones, sorry!)
Prolongwear markers (don't remember which ones, sorry!)
Fuschia Fix (D Squared pkg)
Sun Tints

Blushes
Sweet William
Blossoming
Garb
Dirty Plum (Liberty of London)
Sweet as Cocoa
some duo mineralized ones, swirled... don't remember the names, sorry!

Other Face Stuff
Hyperreal
Moistureblend
Studio Fix
Refined Pore primer
Microfine Refinisher

Brushes

And a pretty decent selection of nail polishes

Phew! I hope that helps give the next Specktra visitors an idea of what to expect. =) Of course, it's not exhaustive b/c even tho I took pics, I didn't capture everything (didn't want to look like a MAC CCO stalker!). Have fun!

cmwriley

I just went here this past Thursday. When I went back in October, I was able to get Ripe Peach. So I figured they might have some good stuff to go back to. I bought Chic Couple MB, Fold and Tuck lg, and Lollipop Loving ls. They also had Pink Friday ls. I had wanted to buy and MSF but they only had Porcelain Pink which was disappointing. They had a lot of old quads and tons of eyeshadows, not a whole lot of face products though. I hope to go again later in the summer, maybe the end of August to see if they get anything new.

Makeup Emporium

This thread is rarely updated! I may take the drive down there soon and was wondering if anyone has been lately? Just checking to see if it's worthwhile. Thanks! :)

TwiggyPop

Look what I found!!
6f8919f8_image.jpeg
aaf2c1c2_image.jpeg
I saw on a website that this outlet had a CCS and a CCO so I made the one hour drive up there only to find out the CCO closed late last year. At first I was only going to get a few things at the CCS, but when the lady said the Lancôme CCO store closed I got a few more things. It was disappointing to drive an hour up only to find I got excited over nothing, but this CCS has a lot more pigments than the one close to me. I still didn't get any pigments, but it was nice to see they had a bigger selection. I'll just make sure I call ahead before making the drive again.