Guerlain Christmas 2015

Vineetha

sigh.gif
It DOES!!!! I had it in my cart waiting for the sale & bam.........there was the few left warning again, tormenting me so
type.gif
I HAD to
rofl.gif

I seriously cannot be without this powder.
girlhaha.gif
Yes!I LOve Love it! I keeping getting complements on my skin and I am like its all good skincare.....NOT
rofl.gif

I dont think it is going to last till the sale. So you did good
type.gif
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Yes!I LOve Love it! I keeping getting complements on my skin and I am like its all good skincare.....NOT
rofl.gif

I dont think it is going to last till the sale. So you did good
type.gif
girlhaha.gif
Oh wow! Its TRUE though
eyelove.gif
girlhaha.gif
I was born this way.
girlhaha.gif

Yes, I don't think it will either. Watch them make it perm now
flower.gif

beautycool

Damn it that white powder everyone wants it Is it worth the money ? I'm trying to figure put how much it be in the uk ? I think I need atleast one ? Can anyone tell me is it like that blur ysl powder/ cream stuff the pink n gold case With the pink cream in actually it goes from cream to powder lol Sorry Does it go like that or is it totally different I mean mmmm it makes me face less shiny Infact no shine it's that good plus matte looking I don't know just I cannot explain What does the white one do from guerlain

elegant-one

What does the white one do from guerlain
girlhaha.gif
yes.gif

No no no...it's not like the YSL or really any other powder imho!!! It's a soft focus/blurring translucent powder. Its matte but not dry or cakey looking. Just beautiful flawless looking skin! Its a very very finely milled powder - silky soft.

beautycool

:haha: :nods: No no  no...it's not like the YSL or really any other powder imho!!! It's  a soft focus/blurring translucent powder. Its matte but not dry or cakey looking. Just beautiful flawless looking skin! Its a very very finely milled powder - silky soft.
Ok thank you for the advice thank you So it goes over foundation or can you wear it by itself ? Thank you Hun xx I think I need it lol

JerseyGirl

girlhaha.gif
yes.gif

No no no...it's not like the YSL or really any other powder imho!!! It's a soft focus/blurring translucent powder. Its matte but not dry or cakey looking. Just beautiful flawless looking skin! Its a very very finely milled powder - silky soft.
Yes, you have to see it IRL to really appreciate it. I will try to compare to the Crazy Meteorites powder compact when I have a chance.

sue12345

Yes, you have to see it IRL to really appreciate it. I will try to compare to the Crazy Meteorites powder compact when I have a chance.
YES, PLEASE do. I have the crazy meteorite powder and was wondering if this was so different that it made it worth the extra, extra money to own both.

Thank you.