Guerlain Christmas 2015

Medgal07

The sparkly gold balls look like the ones from last years holiday can. I may even be crazy to throw a few in a separate can with last years and this years and mix them.
icon_eek.gif
That would be blasphemy!
girlhaha.gif

amillion

I had to tell someone on Facebook that the balls are really suitable for all skin tones. I am the darkest end of the spectrum in mac at an nw55 for reference. If it works for me and highlights my skin it will for anyone else lol.

Medgal07

I had to tell someone on Facebook that the balls are really suitable for all skin tones. I am the darkest end of the spectrum in mac at an nw55 for reference. If it works for me and highlights my skin it will for anyone else lol.
I hope they listen to you so they too can experience these amazing holiday météorites!!!

JerseyGirl

Yay! Glad you love them! They are so nice- enjoy them!

GreenEyedAllie

It looks beautiful on you- Rouge G is my favorite formula (sorry TF, CL lovers...) glad you are enjoying it!
This LE one was my first, and I think I may have to agree! PS-Still no confirmed dirt as to whether this shade is Georgia?? (Other than Nordies swatch label)

Medgal07

It looks beautiful on you- Rouge G is my favorite formula (sorry TF, CL lovers...) glad you are enjoying it!
No need to apologize---I'm down with that conclusion!!! The Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Colors are my jam.
They're a cross between a liquid lipstick and lip gloss, but they dry matte. They come in packaging similar to the
Rouge Gs but they twist and have a doe foot applicator.

Ernie

Yes the blush pans are tiny :amused: ! I swirl the shades together and use as a single blush :D
Good idea Vee!
[COLOR=EE82EE]  Yes Ernie----EO, Vee and I got it.  They are small indeed.  Guerlain should have put two item instead of four.  I used a small dense brush from one of the MAC holiday[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  brush collections and it worked [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]fine.  I used the deepest pink in the palette.  I absolutely love the eyeshadows & I've already used those too.[/COLOR]
The eyeshadow are gorgeous, but I was really surprised at the size of the blushes, oh well.

elegant-one

Quote:Originally Posted by Vineetha

How many more powders did you get 
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif

I just bought one more..............I HAD to......it said, "ONLY A FEW LEFT" :rofl: Right now :lmao: I have 3