Guerlain Christmas 2015

Medgal07

Do you guys have anything similar in your stash.
Oh Pretty--nasty, nasty migraine! I hope you're feeling better. I love this powder so much. I have other similar powders but none really compare to this one.
I was stunned the first time that I put it on. It really did complete the look -----my skin looked flawless.

Medgal07

I have last year's and I do that too sometimes. Also, sometimes I use a narrower blush brush, like Wayne Goss #2. It sort of comes to a point, so you can easily isolate a color in one of the pans. Definitely need a smaller brush to do that.
I was going to try using my MAC 138 because it also has a tapered end but I thought a denser brush would be better because the blushes are a bit stiff.

Prettypackages

[COLOR=EE82EE]  Oh Pretty--nasty, nasty migraine!  I hope you're feeling better.  I love this powder so much.  I have other similar powders but none really compare to this one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  I was stunned the first time [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]that I put it on.  It really did complete the look -----my skin looked flawless.[/COLOR]
you're not helping. Lol

Prettypackages

[COLOR=EE82EE]  It might be around for awhile because of the price point!  You can decide later.  You got the balls--you're good to go!!!  [/COLOR]
that's what I figured. After a few weeks of lyfting (haven't been out in 3 weeks though. Cold weather makes me lazy) I should see about getting them. and my regular check can go to savings....

Medgal07

that's what I figured. After a few weeks of lyfting (haven't been out in 3 weeks though. Cold weather makes me lazy) I should see about getting them. and my regular check can go to savings....
​Sounds like a plan, Pretty!
th_hug.gif

squirtlesquad54

Finally got a change to try on my Merveilleux Rose! This is my first Rouge G and I'm in love with the formula! It's super hydrating and the color is beautiful :love:
56d94aea_image.jpeg

Latest posts