Guerlain Christmas 2015

amillion

I got my meteorites yesterday at Neimans. I am love with these. Kinda like last years but more shimmery. A little goes along way but looks beautifully on women of color especially with those of darker skin tones. It does not pull ashy at all.

elegant-one

I got my meteorites yesterday at Neimans. I am love with these. Kinda like last years but more shimmery. A little goes along way but looks beautifully on women of color especially with those of darker skin tones. It does not pull ashy at all.
pompom.gif
Happy you love them! Enjoy!

Vandekamp

Thanks for saying that. I think I needed to hear that.

JerseyGirl

So I finally counted the stars - 14 just like everyone else's. And, I noticed some really sparkly gold balls in there, just a few really sparkly amazing ones!

Medgal07

iagree.gif
That's what we've been saying all along. I'm so glad you tried them and they worked well for you too!!!

amillion

The sparkly gold balls look like the ones from last years holiday can. I may even be crazy to throw a few in a separate can with last years and this years and mix them.

Latest posts