Guerlain discussion

Knope2012

Reflex sounds lovely. I'll need some more swatches, though. I enjoy the packaging, but the orange and black really reads Halloween to me. I love those colors, though, so I'm okay with it.

stacekang

Btw what brush do you gals use to pick up the most product from your meteorite pearls? I had an old brush I was using but it met its untimely demise today in the mouth of my dog LOL! So anyway I need a new brush for my pearls

Teger

Picked up the crazy pressed meteorites today. It's like a less luminous & less pink version of the parure de nuit from 2 years ago. Better for all-over use!

MACina

Really? No way. It definitely leans coral. It's not like CYY. Best Things in Beauty described it as coral-rose and that's what made me want it.
Thank you, Shontay!

It is still on my list.....cannot wait for this collection!
But I think that we won' t get it here before November
sigh.gif

Miss QQ

Here's her review of the Crazy Ballz. She makes me want them.

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.sg/2013/10/crazy-champs-elysees-meteorites-pearls.html

Anitacska

Btw what brush do you gals use to pick up the most product from your meteorite pearls? I had an old brush I was using but it met its untimely demise today in the mouth of my dog LOL! So anyway I need a new brush for my pearls
I use Guerlain's Meteorites brush, I think it's specifically designed for the pearls.

Monsy

All of the meteorites that i have i use for all over. gives beautiful glow and almost photoshoped skin

vaisforluvrs

All of the meteorites that i have i use for all over. gives beautiful glow and almost photoshoped skin
Pressed ones too? I don't care for the ballz, and the regular pressed powder did not work for me at all so I'm hoping this will be different.

Monsy

Nope, i do not have pressed I only use ballz. why you did not like them? or why the pressed one did not work for you?

stacekang

The pressed are my favorite!! I apply them with my beauty blender or a kabuki brush after my guerlain foundation and like Monsy said above, they really do make my skin look perfect and photoshopped! Thats why im sad they are being DC'd :(
Pressed ones too? I don't care for the ballz, and the regular pressed powder did not work for me at all so I'm hoping this will be different.
Nope, i do not have pressed I only use ballz. why you did not like them? or why the pressed one did not work for you?

Knope2012

I got my Madame Batifole a few days early, and it's beautiful. I feel like the high-end bright colors are much more wearable thanks to the formula. This is a gorgeous color, and it definitely won't be my last Rouge G.

MissTT

I got my Madame Batifole a few days early, and it's beautiful. I feel like the high-end bright colors are much more wearable thanks to the formula. This is a gorgeous color, and it definitely won't be my last Rouge G.
Mine has been sitting at a UPS 50 miles from me for 2 days now. Grrrrrr!!!!! I should have had it yesterday.