Guerlain discussion

LiliV

WTH Bloomingdales????? My Madame Batifole arrived one week after my first reported delivery date, in a bubble wrapper, lipstick box destroyed and lipstick outside of the box, AND EFFING USED!!! The lipstick has lip lines on it. I want to knock Bloomies upside the head right about now. Of the 9 orders I've placed with them in the last year ALL 9 have had an issue whether it's being cancelled, wrong item sent (3x), or delayed with no explanation.
That's awful! I know you mentioned your package was taking a little tour of the country, do you think maybe when it went to the wrong state is was actually delivered to someone by mistake and got used and sent back?

MissTT

Who knows. I'm so disgusted. I've been on the phone and LiveChat with Nordies trying to find it. Haven't even called Bloomingdales yet.

Knope2012

WTH Bloomingdales????? My Madame Batifole arrived one week after my first reported delivery date, in a bubble wrapper, lipstick box destroyed and lipstick outside of the box, AND EFFING USED!!! The lipstick has lip lines on it. I want to knock Bloomies upside the head right about now. Of the 9 orders I've placed with them in the last year ALL 9 have had an issue whether it's being cancelled, wrong item sent (3x), or delayed with no explanation.
That's really odd, my lipstick was also out of the box with the lipstick box destroyed. I hope mine wasn't used....it didn't look like it, but mine arrived in the same condition as yours. I hope you get a brand new one and get this fixed soon!

MissTT

I haven't called Bloomingdales yet. My first priority was working with Nordstrom to track one down. After calling 8 stores between LiveChat, store SA, and me we got one. LOL At least I know it will come in a box. Shout out to Jesse of NARS in Fashion Square. She rocked it out in tracking down my lippie.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I haven't called Bloomingdales yet. My first priority was working with Nordstrom to track one down. After calling 8 stores between LiveChat, store SA, and me we got one. LOL At least I know it will come in a box. Shout out to Jesse of NARS in Fashion Square. She rocked it out in tracking down my lippie.
I'm glad you got to track one down at least. Completely gross that they sent one used. How does that even happen?
puke.gif

janineios

My crazy meteorites perles got here yesterday. Used them today for the first time and oh my god. Gave me the perfect airbrushed dewy but not overly dewy finish, without too much pink color which I was afraid of. this was my first meteorites purchase and I can totally see what everyone's obsession with them is!

MACina

My crazy meteorites perles got here yesterday. Used them today for the first time and oh my god. Gave me the perfect airbrushed dewy but not overly dewy finish, without too much pink color which I was afraid of. this was my first meteorites purchase and I can totally see what everyone's obsession with them is!
Meteorites are indeed pure love
th_e2cloud9.gif

novocainedreams

Question, are the pressed meteorites the same as the meteorites pearls? I am wondering if the Crazy pressed powder is different than the Crazy meteorites pearls...basically is it necessary to get both? (I do love the look of the pearls though, but I tend to reach for pressed stuff more.)

vaisforluvrs

Question, are the pressed meteorites the same as the meteorites pearls? I am wondering if the Crazy pressed powder is different than the Crazy meteorites pearls...basically is it necessary to get both? (I do love the look of the pearls though, but I tend to reach for pressed stuff more.)
Temptalia has her review up for the pressed ones and I'm guessing based on her post today (what she purchased) that she also will be reviewing the pearls. I'm sad that I won't be able to try the pressed one! She posted a pic of the ingredient list and I'm allergic to one of the ingredients :(

Knope2012

Temptalia has her review up for the pressed ones and I'm guessing based on her post today (what she purchased) that she also will be reviewing the pearls. I'm sad that I won't be able to try the pressed one! She posted a pic of the ingredient list and I'm allergic to one of the ingredients :(
That's a shame :( I really like the look of that powder in her full face picture.

purplemaren

she already reviewed the pearls. She got those sent to her, but had to wait until she could buy the pressed ones. I ordered the crazy ballz already, but I think I might get the pressed version as well. I tried the pressed ones at the counter, and they have a lovely brightening effect

josephine90

she already reviewed the pearls. She got those sent to her, but had to wait until she could buy the pressed ones. I ordered the crazy ballz already, but I think I might get the pressed version as well. I tried the pressed ones at the counter, and they have a lovely brightening effect
if i could only get one, should i get the pressed or the ballz one?

Anitacska

The Guerlain holiday collection is now up on the House of Fraser website (in the UK). I'm holding back for a few days, but will definitely place an order very soon.