Guerlain discussion

MissTT

What the efffffff????? My Madame Batifole left my state after sitting here for 2 days and went to Texas then Oklahoma. Now it's scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I wonder if I have any recourse? I feel like I should be able to yell at someone, but what good will that do? My $50 lipstick was shipped 10/4.
angry.gif

josephine90

What the efffffff????? My Madame Batifole left my state after sitting here for 2 days and went to Texas then Oklahoma. Now it's scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I wonder if I have any recourse? I feel like I should be able to yell at someone, but what good will that do? My $50 lipstick was shipped 10/4.
angry.gif
OMG! I had an order once that arrived in Indy and was due to be delivered the next day, and when I woke up the next day, it was in Tampa!!! LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
angry.gif
Ugh... These freight companies and their shipping centres... If it's any consolation, I once ordered something from within Canada that got routed through Tennessee and then got held by customs. Try explaining to someone that you don't have customs papers for something because it was never supposed to be in their country to begin with... Sorry to hear this. I think you should at least be able to call the shipper and grumble at them a bit. There's no need for you to have to wait that long and it's extremely wasteful to have the lipstick doing a sightseeing tour before it comes to live with you...

MissTT

You ladies made me laugh. I mean the lipstick was actually 50 miles away. For 2 days. I'm afraid she'll melt.

MissTT

That's what I was thinking. But for $50 I felt like she should be able to find her way to me relatively quickly.

janineios

Has anyone who's an NC (my skintone is 30-35) tried the crazy pearls meteorites yet? I want them really bad but I'm not sure if they are more suitable to NW's or if I should just order them.

stacekang

I honestly think the crazy balls will look good on any skin! They are soooo beautiful!
Has anyone who's an NC (my skintone is 30-35) tried the crazy pearls meteorites yet? I want them really bad but I'm not sure if they are more suitable to NW's or if I should just order them.

sampantha7

I digress from the holiday collection chatter, but....when I purchased a few items from the holiday, I realized that they had the les violettes powder again, soni went ahead and purchased it. Holy smokes, I love that powder. If you need a decent setting powder, I highly recommend it!!

stacekang

Ya they brought it back when TDP foundation came out in September and discontinued the pressed meteorites powder
I digress from the holiday collection chatter, but....when I purchased a few items from the holiday, I realized that they had the les violettes powder again, soni went ahead and purchased it. Holy smokes, I love that powder. If you need a decent setting powder, I highly recommend it!!

pbpink

was just looking for a review on the power! i only found one review who liked it but said the powder was not as silky as usual for guerlain?

which color did you choose? will def test it out!!

i love the simple round gold package as well!

sampantha7

Here's another review, she hits the nail on the head with my feelings as well. :) http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/09/guerlain-les-voilettes-evanescent-pressed-powder-review.html I got the lightest shade, and it suits my nc15 skin perfectly.

isobel32

Hi, I'm new here. I just had to comment, I'm sad they discontinued the pressed powder. I guess I will have to get a backup.

Dreaming Dancer

I am sad to learn they are discontinuing the pressed powder as well. I use that all the time. :( hopefully they will bring out one that is even better.

MissTT

WTH Bloomingdales????? My Madame Batifole arrived one week after my first reported delivery date, in a bubble wrapper, lipstick box destroyed and lipstick outside of the box, AND EFFING USED!!! The lipstick has lip lines on it. I want to knock Bloomies upside the head right about now. Of the 9 orders I've placed with them in the last year ALL 9 have had an issue whether it's being cancelled, wrong item sent (3x), or delayed with no explanation.

jebogewf

WTH Bloomingdales????? My Madame Batifole arrived one week after my first reported delivery date, in a bubble wrapper, lipstick box destroyed and lipstick outside of the box, AND EFFING USED!!! The lipstick has lip lines on it. I want to knock Bloomies upside the head right about now. Of the 9 orders I've placed with them in the last year ALL 9 have had an issue whether it's being cancelled, wrong item sent (3x), or delayed with no explanation.
I HATE Bloomingdales. HATE. I never order there unless I absolutely have to. I avoid them at all costs. Macy's too. But, lol, they are owned by the same company.