Guerlain discussion

SubwayDreaming

Some information about the new Terracotta Joli collection is available at: www.chicprofile.com/2014/02/guerlain-terracotta-joli-collection-for-summer-2014.html I would like to try the new foundation!

Monsy

i don't know if someone already posted there are reviews of the foundation out there on the blogs

stacekang

Bought the new sun kissed foundation yesterday in Light.. I have a spray tan right now and it looks perfect with it!
7c603398_image.jpeg

MissTania

New Rouge G lipsticks- I have one in #68 and it is incredible, nice formula and beautiful shine and pigmentation.

http://www.chicprofile.com/2014/03/rouge-g-de-guerlain-new-shades-for-summer-2014.html#more-89510

katred

Specktra Bestie
Those new shades look just glorious. Is it just me, or have some of the older shades been disappearing from shelves as well? It seems like several of the ones with lower numbers haven't been at any of my counters in a long time.

MarieMary

I don't think this has been posted already so there you go. :)
http://www.bellachique.be/2014/03/sunday-swatchorama-with-guerlain-summer-2014/

shontay07108

I just got Joli Teint in the mail. I got the shade Fonce. I did a quick little test. A bit on my forehead and a bit on my jaw. Don't know what to think yet. I'm going to try it on my entire face tomorrow. I hope it works out, but I have to admit I am a bit confused as to the purpose. Even with all my reading online. Some say it's a foundation, some say it's a bronzer. I see a bit of tint that seems just a bit off from my skin. I'll have to wait and see the full effect tomorrow I guess.

charismafulltv

I just got Joli Teint in the mail. I got the shade Fonce. I did a quick little test. A bit on my forehead and a bit on my jaw. Don't know what to think yet. I'm going to try it on my entire face tomorrow. I hope it works out, but I have to admit I am a bit confused as to the purpose. Even with all my reading online. Some say it's a foundation, some say it's a bronzer. I see a bit of tint that seems just a bit off from my skin. I'll have to wait and see the full effect tomorrow I guess.
I also got Fonce too and did swatches today. All I need is just 1 pump as a foundation but if I wanted it as bronzer you can have 2 or more. I think it works both ways as a foundation and bronzer. Like u I was confused at first on what it should do because at first, I applied too much and looked really red. Hahaha