Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

Otherwise it bugs me badly
ssad.gif
Ugh---I feel your pain. I have the bronzing brush which looks just like your's, only a different color. I use it
practically every day and it has stood up to near daily washing, but somehow this is my least favorite brush of all
time! I use a Benjabelle brush drying rack so it dries nicely overnight. I would NOT repurchase this brush.

HappyHippy

Hello everybody. I have seen some of you in other threads but this is my first time in this one. I just bought Rouge G in Gisela with 40% off. I love those lipsticks so much that I bought a few nudes that I could wear every day but I really missed a pop of colour. I wanted it to be more red then Grenade and I hope this will be it. So exited :)

laurennnxox

Hello everybody. I have seen some of you in other threads but this is my first time in this one. I just bought Rouge G in Gisela with 40% off. I love those lipsticks so much that I bought a few nudes that I could wear every day but I really missed a pop of colour. I wanted it to be more red then Grenade and I hope this will be it. So exited
smiles.gif
YAY! I hope you love it! :)

NaomiH

Hello everybody. I have seen some of you in other threads but this is my first time in this one. I just bought Rouge G in Gisela with 40% off. I love those lipsticks so much that I bought a few nudes that I could wear every day but I really missed a pop of colour. I wanted it to be more red then Grenade and I hope this will be it. So exited
smiles.gif
Gisela looks so pretty in swatches I've seen, I hope you enjoy it!

Medgal07

smiles.gif
Awesome HappHippy!!! Grisela is beautiful!!! I hope you love it---let us know!!

Medgal07

Rouge G lipstick in Garconne 25 and Rouge G L'extrait in Orugeil
flower.gif
girlhaha.gif
I was going to ask but someone beat me to it. WOW---Garconne is such a pretty pink and Orugel M69 is a show stopper too. It looks like a true burgundy. I love your choices and can't wait to hear more when you get them. I've never tried the Rouge G L'Extraits!!!!

NaomiH

yahoo.gif
How could you tell us this and not tell us which ones Naomi
clapping.gif

girlhaha.gif
I was going to ask but someone beat me to it. WOW---Garconne is such a pretty pink and Orugel M69 is a show stopper too. It looks like a true burgundy. I love your choices and can't wait to hear more when you get them. I've never tried the Rouge G L'Extraits!!!!
Thank you Meddy!
friends.gif
I'm so excited to try them out! I'll make sure to post pics and things once I get them. I was going to get Gina too, but decided it'd be cool to try the liquid lipstick formula out so in came Orgueil!
pompom.gif

Dominique33

Thank you Meddy!
friends.gif
I'm so excited to try them out! I'll make sure to post pics and things once I get them. I was going to get Gina too, but decided it'd be cool to try the liquid lipstick formula out so in came Orgueil!
pompom.gif
thud.gif
Hello, yes Naomie ( OMG you are now a fan of Guerlain ! ) the liquid formula is to die for. I have only one but I really love it. The formula is close to perfection IMO.

Medgal07

Thank you Meddy!
friends.gif
pompom.gif
You know if you really like it that could mean trouble for me----I went nuts w/the somewhat similar product by YSL
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

thud.gif
Hello, yes Naomie ( OMG you are now a fan of Guerlain ! ) the liquid formula is to die for. I have only one but I really love it. The formula is close to perfection IMO.
Oh NO---a major endorsement by my dear friend Dominique---I'm really in trouble now.
thud.gif
What color do you have Dominique?

NaomiH

thud.gif
I am, Dominique and I haven't even gotten my first item yet!
girlhaha.gif

Close to perfection you say? That sounds like bad news for my checking account. lol
Which one do you have?

Dominique33

I am, Dominique and I haven't even gotten my first item yet!
girlhaha.gif

Close to perfection you say? That sounds like bad news for my checking account. lol
Which one do you have?
Yes bad news indeed ( here they are 39 € so in the US well ).
sigh.gif
I have Luxure, which means " lust "... Well no comment
001_unsure.gif
lol, it's a very vampy red, a true red in fact.

NaomiH

Yes bad news indeed ( here they are 39 € so in the US well ).
sigh.gif
I have Luxure, which means " lust "... Well no comment
001_unsure.gif
lol, it's a very vampy red, a true red in fact.
Oh that one is pretty! I was actually torn on Luxure and Orgueil earlier. If I like Orgueil, Luxure is next! I bet it looks lovely on you, Domi!

Latest posts