Guerlain discussion

Dominique33

I'm in love with them! So so in love!
The formula is unique, very good choice Naomie.
heart.gif
The packaging is truly gorgeous ( a bit heavy but Guerlain wanted to create a very heavy packaging, inspired by the Place Vendôme in Paris and all those incredibly jewels )

NaomiH

The formula is unique, very good choice Naomie.
heart.gif
The packaging is truly gorgeous ( a bit heavy but Guerlain wanted to create a very heavy packaging, inspired by the Place Vendôme in Paris and all those incredibly jewels )
I actually like the heavy packaging! It's very elegant and the little mirror is a wonderful touch. I look forward to getting a few more.

allthingsglam

Thank you Glammy! :heart:  The formula is wonderful and I just know you're going to enjoy your Rouge Parade 820!
awwwww thanks naomi I'm so happy u love your new lippie and it looks so beautiful on u I'm sure u are going to get more sending a poke your way

katred

Specktra Bestie
:blink:  I know, I had seen a few more swatches and I was like "this one is not for me!" then I have read it is almost a dupe to Tom Ford Vampire Kiss, which I love so much and I decided to get it. I am glad you are loving it though. I will try to make it work, maybe combining it with warmer make-up or something... 
I'm jealous that you got Vampire Kiss! But I absolutely agree that Parade is not cool-toned. It's warm-leaning. It's a clear, warm red, as opposed to a more brownish toned warm red, but still. I'm loving the look of the spring items, especially those lovely red balls. I see they're repeating the embossed pattern on the eyeshadow palettes.

Medgal07

Hehe! I'd love to get another daily CBB, but I'm worried about hurting my Boyfriend's feelings. (I knowwww, it sounds super silly!) It was his first "big gift" to me, and it's Micahel Kors that he picked it out all by himself. I was shocked by his good taste!
angelic.gif
I do have a lot of glosses, so bringing a touchup gloss seems like a really great idea!! Luckily, with the deeper colors of RG they have awesome lasting power. Granted I don't smear my food all over my face at dinner.
girlhaha.gif
Oh I can totally understand the sentiments around the bag----and yes he did very well...you can't hurt his feelings. Use gloss and make it workwith the bag
friends.gif

Medgal07

I'm loving the look of the spring items, especially those lovely red balls. I see they're repeating the embossed pattern on the eyeshadow palettes.
iagree.gif
I wore my Rouge Parade for the first time on Monday and it definitely IS NOT cool toned!

NaomiH

Here are swatches of all the Rouge-G L'extraits if anyone was curious:

L-R Avarice MO6, Colere M25, Luxure M25, Envie M41, Paresse M65, Orgueil M69, Gourmandise M71

Pic credit goes to:
http://www.escentual.com/blog/2012/08/07/guerlain-rouge-g-lextrait/

Dolly Snow

Here are swatches of all the Rouge-G L'extraits if anyone was curious:

L-R Avarice MO6, Colere M25, Luxure M25, Envie M41, Paresse M65, Orgueil M69, Gourmandise M71

Pic credit goes to:
http://www.escentual.com/blog/2012/08/07/guerlain-rouge-g-lextrait/
thud.gif

pnfpn

I have all the L'Extraits.. Gourmandise is a stunner. Paresse is a gorgeous every day colour. For some reason that picture makes them look sheer which they are definitely not.

Latest posts