Guerlain discussion

NaomiH

I have all the L'Extraits.. Gourmandise is a stunner. Paresse is a gorgeous every day colour. For some reason that picture makes them look sheer which they are definitely not.
I only have one so far and am glad to hear Gourmandise is a good one. It does look like she applied them a bit sheer.

Dolly Snow

I think I "need" Colere, Gourmandise and Envie.
girlhaha.gif
Need lol now it is a need.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Here are swatches of all the Rouge-G L'extraits if anyone was curious:

L-R Avarice MO6, Colere M25, Luxure M25, Envie M41, Paresse M65, Orgueil M69, Gourmandise M71

Pic credit goes to:
http://www.escentual.com/blog/2012/08/07/guerlain-rouge-g-lextrait/
Wow---talk about vibrant!!!! I really like Luxure M25 and Envie M41
eyelove.gif

beautycool

1becf93e_image.jpeg
Hi ladies thought I post this here they came this morning I haven't used them yet They are so pretty I'm glad I bought them Now for them to just stay white lol love these

beautycool

YAY!!!! They'll be so lovely on you!!!! Are they beautiful!
Thank you elegant one I haven't tried them yet but what I can see they are lovely yes :) glad I bought them I have seen so many swatches of all the ladies lipsticks etc I need to keep up But don't come on here much as too busy at home atm so I do try and reply on ladies pics :) I know this may sound silly but you know if you look at snow and it glistens in the sun That's what that reminds me of when you look at these Yep weird I know lol

Medgal07

That Envie has stolen my heart with it's uber brightness!
I really love that one---Meddy must have soon!

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Hi ladies thought I post this here they came this morning I haven't used them yet
They are so pretty I'm glad I bought them
Now for them to just stay white lol love these
cheerleader.gif
​Hands down the white balls are my favs!!!! Well that's what the makeup pads are about and not double dipping with a brush.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] I really love that one---Meddy must have soon![/COLOR]   :cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]​Hands down the white balls are my favs!!!!   Well that's what the makeup pads are about and not double dipping with a brush.  [/COLOR]
I was going to get Luxure next, but now it's on the back burner. Lol

Alysse011

@Naomi that lippie suits you so well! You inspired me to go on a Google seatch search frenzy of Garconne. I am so tempted by what I'm seeing. It looks very nice on a variety of different skin tones.

Latest posts