Guerlain discussion

NaomiH

AKA Wishlist
sigh.gif

girlhaha.gif
Yeah.
sigh.gif

NaomiH

@Naomi that lippie suits you so well! You inspired me to go on a Google seatch search frenzy of Garconne. I am so tempted by what I'm seeing. It looks very nice on a variety of different skin tones.
Thank you!
bouquet.gif
I'd totally recommend it to anyone who is a lover of red lipstick!

Medgal07

@Naomi that lippie suits you so well! You inspired me to go on a Google seatch search frenzy of Garconne. I am so tempted by what I'm seeing. It looks very nice on a variety of different skin tones.
It's so, so pretty and it looks amazing on Naomi. I hope to add it to my collection too, at some point. However, today I ordered Guerlain 'Rouge G 'Extrait' Lip Color,
Luxure M27 because I'd like to try the formula and the color is very appealing, as well.

NaomiH

It's so, so pretty and it looks amazing on Naomi. I hope to add it to my collection too, at some point. However, today I ordered Guerlain 'Rouge G 'Extrait' Lip Color,
Luxure M27 because I'd like to try the formula and the color is very appealing, as well.
cheerleader.gif
I hope you like it, Meddy! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

NaomiH

When I ordered I had a hard time deciding between Luxure and Envie, both of which jumped off the swatch page at me.
I employed 'eeny meeny miny mo' and Luxure won. No mistaking me for a mature adult is there?
girlhaha.gif

The colors are so amazing. I hope the formula is equally appealing.....there could be more of these in my future.
lol.gif

I really like the formula of Orgueil and I'm sure Luxure is just as good or maybe even better! I hope you enjoy Luxure as much as I'm enjoying Orgueil.
flower.gif

Medgal07

lol.gif

I really like the formula of Orgueil and I'm sure Luxure is just as good or maybe even better! I hope you enjoy Luxure as much as I'm enjoying Orgueil.
flower.gif
That on definitely caught my eye too, especially since it looks so AMAZING on you!!! Now if we could just pronounce it
lol.gif

Alysse011

[COLOR=0000FF]  It's so, so pretty and it looks amazing on Naomi.  I hope to add it to my collection too, at some point.  However, today I ordered Guerlain 'Rouge G 'Extrait' Lip Color,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Luxure M27 because I'd like to try [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]the formula and the color is very appealing, as well.[/COLOR]
Let me know how you like it please! I just went and googled it - so pretty. I can't wait until you get it lol. You, Naomi, and elegant have such great product suggestions. Y'all are so good but so bad.

NaomiH

As I was slathering my lips with Garconne today (for the third time since I got it last Friday), I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't care if all my other lippies were to disappear tomorrow as long as I still had this to use.
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

As I was slathering my lips with Garconne today (for the third time since I got it last Friday), I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't care if all my other lippies were to disappear tomorrow as long as I still had this to use. :haha:
:haha: yippee rouge g did it!!!

Medgal07

As I was slathering my lips with Garconne today (for the third time since I got it last Friday), I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't care if all my other lippies were to disappear tomorrow as long as I still had this to use.
girlhaha.gif
I don't blame you one bit---it looks good on you, it feels amazing because the formula is so incredibly fab & the packaging isn't bad either
girlhaha.gif
​Every time I go to order a
NARS lippie it gets pushed further down on my list by a TF, Guerlain or Chanel lippie.